By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Noteshelf lets you take notes, annotate PDFs, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
Noteshelf prides itself as the best note-taking app that offers the most beautiful handwriting effect - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf. It perfectly mimics that intuitive ink-on-paper feeling so smoothly, its as if you’re using a real pen and paper.
TAKE NOTES IN STYLE
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes any handwriting look gorgeous.
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Backup and archive your notebooks easily using AirTransfer or iTunes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
• Edit photos after pasting on the page. (Applicable only to photos pasted right after getting this version)
ENHANCE YOUR WRITING
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and MS Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Automatically sync and access all your notebooks via your Evernote account from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
STYLUS/ SMARTPEN SUPPORT
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
• Noteshelf now offers support to Livescribe 3 smartpen, allowing you to sync everything you write on a paper directly onto your iPad over Bluetooth Smart wireless technology.
A detailed Getting Started guide and support forum is available directly within the app.
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 10.4
* iOS 9 Spotlight search support
* Apple Pencil support
* Handwriting performance improvement on iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro
* FIX: Unable to open Google Drive documents
* FIX: Evernote sync fails in some cases
* Several minor bug fixes
* A more powerful and integrated in-app customer support
This app made me switch from Penultimate, too.
Update 2016: Still a great app. I would like the ability to import PDFs into notebooks, however, and am unclear why that isn't possible. This app enables users to import pages from other notebooks into a different one, and ideally I'd like like to keep a scrapbook of notes, PDFs , etc, for work projects.
Update: It has all the things I wanted a few years ago and support for multiple styluses. Great work!
I've dropped it a star because of its lack of ability to import PDFs and because there hasn't been an update in about six months. There is so much I like about this app that I hope the developers will be adding improvements soon!
The zoom writing function is fantastic, and because of it, I now use this app for all my written stuff (don't care about typing functionality because I use other apps, like Simplenote or iA Writer for typed stuff). I use it with a Boxwave stylus until my hand cramps up. It writes pretty realistically, and I love the choice of ink, thickness, etc.
I agree with another review that I would like to see folders to group notebooks.
Also I wish I could import an occasional PDF or text from the web. To work around this, I will take a PDF and save it as a jpeg and then import it as a photo. It's something I don't need that often, but that ability would make the app close to perfect.
Being the OCD type this app is wonderful.
I have written and drawn pictures in books for friends that have special needs . Words that they know ...not a bought book that has words she doesn't know and pictures of things she likes to go along with the stories . Perfect!
I have organized my closet and bedroom with a book entitled "What in There" now if I want to know what's in the trunk I just look at this notebook with a picture of my beautiful bedroom and I don't have to open and dig through it !
Now working on a notebook that have my " life stories" for my kids to read when I'm gone. It has pictures of their drawings when they were little that used to keep in a drawer but now they can just be thrown away they are forever in their own notebook .
Thanks guys for making my life just a little bit easier!
Forced myself to write a review because people need to know about this app
I'm a 5th year pre medical student and let me tell you -- I regret finding this my last year . I love it so much that I use it beyond my university classes. I also doodle and put up misc pdf files because it is so easy (and fun to annotate ).
It's awesome that you can add images and annotate: great if you're late to an organic chemistry class and there's a bunch of molecules on the board. Should you waste precious lecture time by trying to copy down everything just to catch up? No. You simply take a picture right on the app .. Tada!
Someone have asked for my notes cause they sat behind me and saw how colorful, detailed (I looked up many molecules on google so I don't have to draw it ) and neat my notes were .
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 04, 2015
- Version: 10.4
- Size: 73.7 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Auto Publish$1.99
- Leather CoversFree
- Writing PapersFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree
- Design PapersFree