By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Whether you're a student or teacher, an intern or executive, if you have an iPad and you take notes, get Noteshelf." - iMore
Noteshelf lets you take beautiful handwritten notes and annotate PDFs. You can also type your notes, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
Noteshelf offers the most beautiful handwriting on the app store - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf.
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes your handwriting look great.
MANY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Automatically backup your notes to Dropbox
• Use our proprietary AirTransfer to archive and share your notes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
WRITE WITH EASE
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and Microsoft Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Automatically sync and access all your notebooks via your Evernote account from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
video demo: http://noteshelf.net/video
What's New in Version 11.6
Everyone with an iPad should get this app
I can't say enough about how much I love this app. It keeps getting better. It's so easy to create, use and edit the notebooks. It's all even better with my iPad Pro and apple pencil. It's like writing on a pad of paper, but everything I write is saved to the cloud. I have a hard time finding papers later, but with Noteshelf I know where everything is. I use it for my journal (password protected) as well as for taking meeting notes without tapping away at a keyboard. I LOVE the ability to import pdfs that are sent to me for signatures. Now I don't have to print, sign, scan back into the computer and return documents, I just sign them in Noteshelf and then email them off to where they need to go. Great App!
Best note taking app for use with Apple Pencil
I've not found any other notebook app that feels as marvelous to write on with the Apple Pencil as does Noteshelf. I'm not sure what the secret sauce is here, but my handwriting is more realistic (and even a little better than real life) than in any other app that supports the Pencil. It's a joy to write with.
The templates they let you put in the background further add to the app's versatility. You can turn it into a day-planner with a bunch of appropriate paper templates (which is my primary use for the app).
Please give these guys your money. I want them to continue developing this app for as long as possible.
Great App for iPencil
I recently got an iPad Pro and iPencil. I tried Good Notes and Notability, which are solid tools. But I wanted one comprehensive stylus app. NoteShelf offers a great deal of versatility that goes beyond just basic note taking and offers Dropbox integration. I also use it to markup PDF files, keep lists and tasks using their excellent set of templates. This is the only equivalent to a paper calendar I have found. It is quickly becoming my go-to app on the iPad. Hope that one day I can enter calendar items, tasks etc. and have them sync with my digital calendar.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 11, 2016
- Version: 11.6
- Size: 99.9 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Auto Publish$1.99
- Leather Covers$0.99
- Writing PapersFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree
- Design PapersFree