Noteshelf - Take Notes, Sketch, Annotate, Evernote Sync
By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"It has eliminated my need for paper notebooks!” - Softbank Founder and CEO
“Best handwriting notes app for iPad.” - iMore
Noteshelf lets you take notes, annotate PDFs, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
Noteshelf prides itself as the only note-taking app that offers the most beautiful handwriting effect - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf. It perfectly mimics that intuitive ink-on-paper feeling so smoothly, its as if you’re using a real pen and paper.
TAKE NOTES IN STYLE
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes any handwriting look gorgeous.
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Backup and archive your notebooks easily using AirTransfer or iTunes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings and discussions while taking notes.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
• Edit photos after pasting on the page. (Applicable only to photos pasted right after getting this version)
ENHANCE YOUR WRITING
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and MS Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Automatically sync and access all your notebooks via your Evernote account from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
STYLUS/ SMARTPEN SUPPORT
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
• Noteshelf now offers support to Livescribe 3 smartpen, allowing you to sync everything you write on a paper directly onto your iPad over Bluetooth Smart wireless technology.
A detailed Getting Started guide and support forum is available directly within the app.
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
*iMore article - http://goo.gl/FNnlY4
What's New in Version 10.3
minor bug fixes
All Round Note Taking App - Use It Every Day!
Noteshelf totally caters to all my note taking and professional needs. It is the most feature rich and versatile app i have ever come across in the entire app store. And, possibly the function that makes this app clearly stand out from the crowd of other note taking apps is its smooth handwriting and beautiful and easy user interface. And i love the Personalisation options it offers too. Starting from the custom papers and covers, importing options, text entry, multiple orientation presets, selectable writing styles, various shelf themes and the biggies like wrist protection, zoom mode, multiple export and backup options---to the latest audio recording, shapes tool & photo editing options……you name it, they have it!!! They also have an extensive knowledge base in their support portal and real time support to users. Added to all this is the considerate Developers who have been very thoughtful of counting in votes from users and working on making the most requested feature a reality! Thank you guys! Way to go!
Great note taking app
I got this app because I started a bachelors program and I did not want to carry around many notebooks and I didn't want to waste paper. I love this app it is compatible with many different styli (I use pencil by 53). I love that I can chose different kinds of paper to suit my writing needs. The magnifying option makes it easy to write smaller print in the notebooks. It also has a great selection of writing tools and the highlighter really make marking important information easy. Overall I love this app. Also a great feature is the ability to make backups of either the individual notebooks or of your whole notebook databas, and transfer them to another iPad/iPhone. This came in handy a few days ago when I upgraded from an iPad mini to an iPad Air 2.
Some suggestions for the developers: please bring search for handwritten notes, I know some of your competitors provide this feature. Second, I would love it if this app supported split screen so I could take notes while reading my class books.
Recent updates made it terrible
Is there a way to revert back to a version prior to the last 2 updates? I used to love this app but now I hate it. I have an adonit jot touch which used to make writing so easy and beautiful but now the palm rejection doesn't work, I don't have the option to turn off pressure sensitivity, the options to assign commands to the long press is gone, the pen keeps disconnecting, there are lines and scribbles all over the page, the pen jumps around from where the point is placed. Since the updates I just used this app so much less because it takes me forever to write anything between erasing stray scribbles, reconnecting the pen, and erasing and rewriting garbled words. I bought this app after a trial where I loved it, but now they've changed it and it just doesn't work for me. It's really a shame.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 02, 2015
- Version: 10.3
- Size: 72.8 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Leather CoversFree
- Evernote Auto Publish$1.99
- Writing PapersFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree
- Design PapersFree