Noteshelf - Take Notes, Sketch, Annotate, Evernote Sync
By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Noteshelf lets you take notes, annotate PDFs, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
Noteshelf prides itself as the only note-taking app that offers the most beautiful handwriting effect - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf. It perfectly mimics that intuitive ink-on-paper feeling so smoothly, its as if you’re using a real pen and paper.
TAKE NOTES IN STYLE
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes any handwriting look gorgeous.
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Backup and archive your notebooks easily using AirTransfer or iTunes
ENHANCE YOUR WRITING
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and MS Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Automatically sync and access all your notebooks via your Evernote account from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
STYLUS/ SMARTPEN SUPPORT
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
• Noteshelf now offers support to Livescribe 3 smartpen, allowing you to sync everything you write on a paper directly onto your iPad over Bluetooth Smart wireless technology.
A detailed Getting Started guide and support forum is available directly within the app.
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 9.41
- Fixes a bug which causes the rules on some papers to disappear
First app ever paid for!
I must say I love this app. It was the first app I'v ever paid for. Only bought one more since, that was for quilting.
I love the updates especially being able to get a backup. One of stupid IOS updates took out all my notes and choreo and really rub me the wrong way so happy to be able to back up now. I love having folders and being able to have groups of folders. As I not only do choreo for two formats I am in a lot of organization so I love being able to lock folders so of someone finds my IPad they can not easily review information. I really love that although you can buy more folders for .99, which I have bought them all, but I can still create my own background pages and my own folder covers! Great app, love it, best advice a friend ever gave me for IPad was this app.
Thank you for doing a great job with it! Oh, also love all the styles of writing and ability to change the color bar to create you own color, although you have many, and the highlighter is my fav for documents for school. Just a fabulous app guys! Thanks again!!
Great note taking app - still some features I would like to see
This is my go to app for note taking on my iPad. It works very well with my Adonit stylus. Still would like to see some additional features though - like the ability to record audio while taking notes and, the feature I would like the most, the ability to nest multiple notebooks, or a way to organize individual notebooks into some form of tabular fashion. I import PDFS into my notebooks for meetings and agendas, but without the ability to better organize, I have to keep a separate notebook on the shelf for every meeting or else I would have a mess of documents inside every notebook. Example - I would like to have an "executive meetings" notebook, wherein I could have separate notebooks inside organised by the date of each meeting including all relevant documents. Can't do that yet.
Earns its loyal user base
Update in Jan 2015:
Still a great app, but it would help serious users if one could Search across all books (or is this possible?). For those of us who take notes on similar topics in different books, it would ease the pain of finding the right pages. Another new feature that could increase utility would be high quality handwriting recognition that converts to type.
I've been using this app since 2011 and it is still my go-to app for such diverse activities as note-taking in seminars or sketching. Extremely high quality, and steady improvements. Very reliable, which is important once you commit to an app for serious work. Writing is smooth, and it's nice to be able to customize paper. Can tag all pages, which allows you to search for and find those on which you have not typed. Notebooks can be organized on the shelves.
I've recommended this to many, and see it in use by faculty, students, and those in business. Most who try it stick with it. NoteShelf complements GoodReader, two of my favorite 'work apps'. GoodReader is another workhorse app with good tools for note-taking, but whose focus is really on pdf reading, marking up, and file organization.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 03, 2014
- Version: 9.41
- Size: 48.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Leather CoversFree
- Writing PapersFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Evernote Auto Publish$1.99
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree
- Design PapersFree