By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Whether you're a student or teacher, an intern or executive, if you have an iPad and you take notes, get Noteshelf." - iMore
Noteshelf lets you take beautiful handwritten notes and annotate PDFs. You can also type your notes, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
Noteshelf offers the most beautiful handwriting on the app store - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf.
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes your handwriting look great.
MANY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Automatically backup your notes to Dropbox
• Use our proprietary AirTransfer to archive and share your notes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
WRITE WITH EASE
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and Microsoft Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Automatically sync and access all your notebooks via your Evernote account from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
video demo: http://noteshelf.net/video
What's New in Version 11.1
* One Drive Support to import and export files.
* Touch ID Support to open password protected documents.
* Fixed crash causing the app unusable in iOS8.
* Fixed crash related to Japanese and Chinese traditional localisation.
* Fixed minor bugs.
All Round Note Taking App - Use It Every Day!
Noteshelf totally caters to all my note taking and professional needs. It is the most unique, feature rich and versatile app i have ever come across in the entire app store. And, possibly the function that makes this app clearly stand out from the crowd of other note taking apps is its smooth handwriting and beautiful and easy user interface. And i love the Personalisation options it offers too. Starting from the custom papers and covers, multiple importing options, text entry, page orientation presets, selectable writing styles, various shelf themes and the biggies like Apple Pencil support, iOS9’s app multitasking support, wrist protection, auto advance zoom mode, auto publish into Evernote, passcode protection, multiple export and backup options---to the latest audio recording, shapes tool & photo editing options……you name it, they have it!!! They also have an extensive knowledge base in their support portal and provide real time support to their users. Added to all this is the considerate Developers who have been very thoughtful of counting in votes from users and working on making the most requested feature a reality! Thank you so much guys! Way to go! I highly recommend this app!
I bought my iPad Pro to use primarily with Adobe Lightroom but have found it much more useful with my day job totally because of Noteshelf. I do a lot of on-line research and print documents to PDFs to later mark-up in Noteshelf. It's a great tool for marking up documents as well as taking handwritten notes. Even though I rated it 5 stars, there are a few improvements that could be made but otherwise, Noteshelf is a killer app. I look forward to what they may come up next.
UPDATE: After using it for a couple months since I wrote my first review, I continue to say it is THE best note taking application out there. I have purchased and tried several notable competitors and for note taking, ability to import PDFs and overall organization, none of them hold a candle to Noteshelf. I hope they continue to make improvements but even now, it makes the iPad Pro & Pencil, well worth the investment. Great productivity tool!
Not there yet
Although I agree with most of the reviews of this product it falls short of the most important features. One, no ICloud sync. You cannot access on multiple devices? Why this is not an included feature is beyond me. You can sync to Evernote for an additional charge of $1.99 but it is only one way and that is to Evernote. I want to use a journal throughout the day and on multiple devices. Second, the handwriting palm elimination is excellent. It is far better than Penultimate but it leaves a lot to be desired in terms of response time while writing. There is a slight lag which I noticed instantly since I always write in Penultimate. The App needs to be updated to really optimize for the Apple Pencil. Almost as if it was added as a updated feature by name only but never truly optimized for the amazing accuracy of the Apple Pencil. I do like the password protection on the notebooks but this app needs to address some necessary features required by most users today.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 21, 2016
- Version: 11.1
- Size: 59.5 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Auto Publish$1.99
- Leather Covers$0.99
- Writing PapersFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree
- Design PapersFree