By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Whether you're a student or teacher, an intern or executive, if you have an iPad and you take notes, get Noteshelf." - iMore
Noteshelf lets you take beautiful handwritten notes and annotate PDFs. You can also type your notes, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
Noteshelf offers the most beautiful handwriting on the app store - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf.
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes your handwriting look great.
MANY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Automatically backup your notes to Dropbox
• Use our proprietary AirTransfer to archive and share your notes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
WRITE WITH EASE
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and Microsoft Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Automatically sync and access all your notebooks via your Evernote account from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
video demo: http://noteshelf.net/video
What's New in Version 11.9
Minor bug fixes.
Awesome for handwriting on a PDF
I needed an app for handwriting my journal entries on top of a PDF. While there are many notetaking apps out there, only a handful actually have this feature. I've found Noteshelf to be the best out of them all.
It's fast and responsive no matter how many pages of notes I've already written on the PDF. It also has a good and intuitive UI, and the zoomed in detailed view for handwriting works well. It also has good support for some common active stylus e.g., FiftyThree Pencil and Jot Script Evernote Edition, but occasionally they have a flaky Bluetooth connection (which I attribute to me dropping them on the floor) so I ended up using my Jot Pro as my most reliable stylus. Finally the feature that is a personal favorite of mine is the pen tool which makes for good looking handwriting.
I've been using this for over 3 years and every time I want to check out another app, I end up coming back to this one. When it started out there were few bugs, but over the years they've eventually ironed out all the ones I've encountered. It'd be nice if the developers made a UI update but it's still my notetaking app of choice.
I've tried them all. This is the best.
Since my first iPad, I've searched high and low for the perfect note-taking app. I've tried them all (Penultimate, Evernote, Notability, Notes Plus, etc.) and the only one that really works like real paper (for me) is Noteshelf. The biggest difference between Noteshelf and the others is how smoothly the actual writing experience feels. There is zero lag/delay and it actually looks just like my writing. The tools are easy and intuitive (very little need to read the manual). It all just makes sense. Organizing and sorting notes is a breeze, and it syncs with major cloud storage solutions - so backup is easy too. For clarity, I don't work for Noteshelf and I paid full price for this app. This is one of the few apps I swear by. Been using it for years (since before Apple Pencil) and it works wonderfully with an old style iPad stylus, but even better with Apple Pencil. Must have app for notes!
I like this app. I use it more than any other PDF annotate app. I'm happy that it now includes split screen. I've used it to record notes. Great job. Gave only four stars because I would like my notes connected to the recorded lecture. This is a feature in Notability that's really handy. It allows me to review notes at a particular point in the lecture without starting at the beginning of the recorded lecture. Despite this flaw, I use this app constantly. Adding that feature would make it perfect.
This app is wonderful please try it you will love it. Note taking is a breeze. Notebooks can be organized into one stack but easily kept as a separate day of notes under that subject. Works with Apple Pencil perfectly. I use it constantly. It records lectures they are kept with the notes. If the recording could be accessed by touching the written notes it would be perfect. I prefer this app to Notability still.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 11.9
- Size: 100 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Auto Publish$1.99
- Leather Covers$0.99
- Writing PapersFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree
- Design PapersFree