By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Whether you're a student or teacher, an intern or executive, if you have an iPad and you take notes, get Noteshelf." - iMore
"Noteshelf is the best companion for your Apple Pencil."
Noteshelf lets you take beautiful handwritten notes and annotate PDFs. You can also type your notes, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box.
Noteshelf offers the most beautiful handwriting on the app store - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf.
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils, and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes your handwriting look great.
MANY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suit your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Automatically backup your notes to Dropbox
• Use our proprietary AirTransfer to archive and share your notes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings, and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
WRITE WITH EASE
• Zoom into your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyone's writing style.
MARK-UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and Microsoft Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Auto Publish all your notebooks one-way to Evernote and access them from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• Apple Pencil & Noteshelf are a match made in heaven.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
video demo: http://noteshelf.net/video
What's New in Version 11.9.8
- This update fixes a bug where page turns inadvertently when writing with Apple Pencil.
Other recent changes:
- Vastly improved handwriting speed on the latest iPad Pro devices - you will be amazed!
- Provided page turning using Apple Pencil on the notebook page footer
Favorite note app
Love this app! Better than all other note apps, especially with Apple Pencil. Unique to Noteshelf is the ability to create the look and feel of paper (I loved my paper and books) on shelf. I'm 100% paperfree home office now because of this app.i use a lot of different technology, so the only con is that I cannot use this on android/fire/PC and Mac.. the only two choices for that are Evernote (expensive and no shelf/notebook) or one note which doesn't easily switch between notebooks or have the "Feel" to replace notebooks/paper.
In the future I would like to see multi platform expansion and creation of templates (would purchase) for business functions (i.e. Employee reviews/notes, client sales information sheets, etc). Another function no one has tried is a carousel of open books that one could hit a button and choose a open or recent notebook, rather than closing and going out to shelf to grab book.
For fun and additional revenue, they could add a coloring book function/sheets for purchase so I can doodle on calls.. I flip over to a different app for that...
Noteshelf better at Evernote than Evernote!
For handwritten notes, I prefer Noteshelf to either the Evernote app itself, or to its dedicated handwriting app, Penultimate. Noteshelf has a lot more handwriting and drawing flexibility compared to Evernote itself, and has all of Penultimate's great integration with Evernote, plus the ability to integrate typing if I so choose. Not to mention the gorgeous pen colors, the ability to group notebooks, and work with PDFs.
I also find this app superior to Notability. It has more colors, more pen nibs, much more flexibility in line spacing, and it outputs a reasonably sized PDF on Dropbox (instead of Notability's bandwidth hogs.)
I have found the custom paper feature to be an absolute godsend. I've created several specialized landscape forms, and they have been as easy to incorporate as if they'd been built-in all along.
Feature rich note platform that's close to perfect.
The customization options in this app are great. I created a diet log by scanning in an image of the food log page my nutritionist provided me. The ability to type text, take hand written notes & highlight pages is a very very good combination missing from most other platforms. This reminds me of OneNote for iOS. The note shelf mirrors the iBooks shelf & again is loaded with customization options. I keep my Passion Planner in the app. The combination of the two platforms is absolutley amazing. The calligraphy pen option is a favorite of mine.
My only criticism is that the zoom function is archaic compared to the zoom capability of many other writing apps. The sync options with Dropbox & OneNote are solid.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 12, 2017
- Version: 11.9.8
- Size: 123 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Auto Publish$1.99
- Leather Covers$0.99
- Writing PapersFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Design PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree