By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Whether you're a student or teacher, an intern or executive, if you have an iPad and you take notes, get Noteshelf." - iMore
Noteshelf lets you take beautiful handwritten notes and annotate PDFs. You can also type your notes, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
Noteshelf offers the most beautiful handwriting on the app store - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf.
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes your handwriting look great.
MANY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Automatically backup your notes to Dropbox
• Use our proprietary AirTransfer to archive and share your notes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
WRITE WITH EASE
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and Microsoft Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Auto Publish all your notebooks one-way to Evernote and access them from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
video demo: http://noteshelf.net/video
What's New in Version 11.9.4
- Evernote Business Account Support: You can now choose to sync your Noteshelf notebooks to business notes in Evernote.
- Fixes a crash that occurs in low memory conditions when a PDF document is open.
If you're enjoying Noteshelf, we'd appreciate it if you took the time to leave us a review, Thanks!
My goto app for handwriting
I've used the app for several years now and tell everyone I know that uses and iPad that they should use THIS app. New features come along, all be it way too slow. :). I use the backup to Evernote a LOT. I also appreciate that I can type sometimes when its better to do so. I've also used the heck out of the custom pages. THIS is the feature that got me in the first place as I was evaluating which note app to use. You got me at custom!
I like that I can import documents to write on. However, the only drawback on those imports is that navigating is not as easy as a native note. You have to click the "eyeball", move to the page, and then click the "eyeball". Those nifty navigation arrows < and > are not present. It'd be GREAT to see those even on imported pages.
Try it, you'll like it. Best handwriting app on the market.
A Beautiful App
This application is the best application I have used since owning apps. I am a nursing student and 99% of our lectures are power point based and while other students are printing off their 100 slide lectures in black and white with six slides per page, I'm over here with my slides, big, bright, and in color. Diagrams and algorithms are nearly impossible to see but with my iPad and this app, I'm able to view them and annotate them with clarity. My school is looking into preloading this app on the iPads we loan for students to utilize during the program in hopes of eliminating excess waste in printing, and increasing learning. Want to know if it's worth it? Definitely. Worried about the cost? It's far cheaper than ream of paper for your printing, a pack of multicolored highlighters, pencils, pens and calligraphy pens. Shoot, it's such a good app I'd rebuy it just because its that good.
I really liked his program ALOT. That said, there are things it is lacking. I am using it for a journal and could really use the ability to hyperlink pages on a index page. Have to scroll through all pages to get to the planner, tracking page, etc is time consuming. I have to have a different notebook for each month so it is not overwhelming. Need more shapes, the ability to edit or adjust is kludgy as well.
But it is working. The support is responsive enough, could be better. Takes a couple days to get an answer.
I sent a list of features I would like to see. I see one update since I sent that and none were addressed. We will see.... I am still looking for a better option that is less time consuming.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 11, 2017
- Version: 11.9.4
- Size: 101 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Auto Publish$1.99
- Leather Covers$0.99
- Writing PapersFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Design PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree