By Feng Qiu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
A remarkable and easy-to-use note organizer and task manager for your life.
** NoteSpirit goes Freemium now, just try it! **
The free version is fully functional. You can create as many notes as you can, but you are only allowed to create at most 3 libraries and 3 folders in each library.
Couldn’t find those interesting articles behind bookmarks? Got inspiring ideas and thoughts? Wanted to follow up your plans or classes? Tried quite hard to recall all your to-dos? Hoped to keep every detail in order and have painless access? Ever wished an amazing tool by which notes could contain not only texts and images, but also sounds and even videos?
Then it’s time to try NoteSpirit, a remarkable note organizer and task manager for you. It helps you to easily create notes from your life, efficiently manage your daily tasks, and enrich your Note-taking experiences.
- Create notes with rich texts, tables, images, audio and movie clips.
- Clip web pages into notes.
- Take photos as illustration of what was happening.
- Record voices and videos for vivid presentation.
- Add PDF documents and attach files.
- Organize notes by tags and classify them into colored libraries and folders.
- Manage all the To-Do items scattered in your notes in a single task list.
- Sync all scheduled To-Do items to Calendar and Reminders (needs OSX 10.8 or later).
- Fullscreen editing mode avoids distractions.
- Fast access to recent notes.
- Type in anything you're looking for, and relevant results pops up.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Bug fixes, stability improvement.
Absolutely Wonderful !
I love this program !! It helps me to organize my thoughts and references all in one place. It has really helped me to organize info for my blog posts by keeping different types of info (notes, bookmarks, photos) together in one place ! What a great idea !! Anxiously awaiting the upgrade to use it with cloud ! THANKX :)
Great app, ugly interface
I like the fact that you can create to dos while typing, and then review them later in a separate view, organized by date. I only wished the developer added an option to change that ugly faux wood background...
My go-to note app
Very easy to use and convenient. I also wish it has a cloud sync & backup features. That’ll make it a perfect app!