*Featured on Billboard, Forbes, AskAudio, Hypebot,. Dance Magazine + winner of Canadian Music Week technology competition!
Notetracks provides an intuitive and interactive way to take notes for audio on your iPad, iPhone & iPod touch exclusively for iOS. Presenting lyrics, mix notes or general review comments in a way that is easily accessible. Store projects or share with collaborators, all in a mobile and easy to use format for users on the go.
“A handy app, useful for taking a wide range of notes on any imported audio file.” - AskAudioMagazine.
“It’s one of those ridiculously useful apps for songwriters, composers, vocalists, anybody! A clever app” - thesoundtestroom.com
"Feature-rich and suited for professional collaboration" - Product Hunt
Import or Record your Tracks
• Import audio (mp3s, wavs, etc) via your iTunes library, Dropbox, Wifi or AudioPaste
• Assign markers to your tracks to access certain parts of your audio quickly
• Speed up or slow down audio to pay closer attention to certain segments
• Filter frequencies to listen to certain parts more clearly
• Record audio directly into Notetracks
Add your comments, thoughts & ideas along the Waveform
• Place notes along the waveform synced to the audio
• Organize text into various sizes
• Color code your notes for quick reference
• Annotate using a library of music symbols
• Write out and sketch notes using the draw tool
• Save and retrieve notes
Share your project and collaborate with others
• Export the entire project into a PDF for presentation
• Share projects directly via Email, Evernote, Dropbox, Drive and more
• Share Notetracks projects directly between iOS devices using AirDrop for iOS
Keep up to date with our community
Connect with Us
We'd love to hear from you. Questions or feedback? Send us a message at: email@example.com
-Bluetooth audio fix
-Import audio fix
-Resolution update for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Saved my life
Exactly what I needed to finish my song project. Just works. Essential if you’re collaborating with other people on the same project, especially if that’s done at different times and in different places. I don’t know why there aren’t more versions of this exact same app because this is such a necessary part of the collaboration process for me.
It’s worth a buck for sure.
Crashes with long mp3s
Update: #1 REALIZE that you must log in in order to use this program. NOT ACCEPTABLE. That was not part of the agreement when I bought this program. PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY!
#2 Developer did try to help with my problem.
Original review: I bought this to make notes on long mp3 files. So far I haven’t been able to open them. The app crashes. I have tried closing and restarting the app as well as the iPad air. I have tried twice to contact the developer. I have not heard from them.
With a short piece the app worked decently.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.