NoteVault Crew! is a mobile construction resource tracking app that allows users to log hours and headcount, and record equipment and materials used on the job site. General Contractors and Subcontractors can easily report who worked, and what materials and equipment were used right from their mobile device. Users can group together Labor, Material, and Equipment entries into Shift Reports and view summary production data in real time.
Users of Crew! can download resource preferences already created in the NoteVault Platform or enter new resources on the fly. Resources can be copied from the previous day to the current day, saving time in entering data. All resources recorded in Crew! are displayed on the NoteVault Daily Report, along with notes and photos from the NoteVault Notes! App.
- Resource utilization software that allows you to conveniently track resources in one place while on the job site.
- Mobile app that acts as a project tracking system.
- Identify log labor hours and headcount, determine equipment used, and track materials right from your phone on the construction project.
- Leave the office behind with instant, mobile LME tracking and reporting on-site.
- Entries automatically appear in your daily report along with your recorded notes from the NoteVault Notes! app.
- Easy integration with CSV imports to existing project management software, such as ViewPoint, CMiC, ConstructWare, Prolog.
For our Terms and Conditions, please visit: http://www.notevault.com/terms-and-conditions
Fixed an issue where adjusted "workday length" was not being respected.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.