All this things in app “Top Notes”.
* Create as many notes and photos as you need.
* Format your notes with bold, italic and many other text formatting functions.
* Create bullet and number lists inside your notes.
* Insert pictures into your notes.
* Drag items inside folder as you need.
* Take pictures from you camera inside app and store it in folders, or import existing pictures from you photo albums.
* Search easy and fast - just start enter search words and see results at once.
* Use colors - it is help you visually divide you memos on colored subject groups.
* Mark important notes - they are always will be at your eyes (even on app icon).
* Folders - familiar way to organize your notes.
* Use named secure keys for encryption, if you want to protect your data from others. Encrypt notes, photos and even whole folders. We use strong AES-256 encryption method to protect your data.
* Walk through notes and photos with swipes left and right – it is familiar.
* You can forget “Back” button, which is always far from your finger – just swipe note/photo up or down, when you want return to folder. Similar with folders – swipe current folder up or down to navigate parent folder.
* Manipulate multiple notes/photos at once with special mode – mark multiple items and move all of them in other folder, or encrypt it, or delete all marked items in one tap.
* Incredible simplicity and usability.
Working with serious tasks must be easy and funny.
Try out “The Notes”! We tried to make it simple and comfortable to use.
Show/hide controls in picture preview
Ratings and Reviews
Outstanding-- None Better
Outstanding app! Wish I had discovered it a few years ago. This app does everything a photo organizer should do and fixes almost everything Apple's Photos app neglected. It's simple and intuitive, yet powerful. There are only two things it lacks, but these are not critical--just nice-to-have usability features to improve its usefulness: (1) The "Move to Folder" view should automatically sort the list of folders within folders alphabetically, not by the order of their creation. Also the main view of folders in the app on the main screen should arrange the folders automatically by title, unless the user selects an option to manually rearrange them. This would help find folders quicker in a long list. (2) When viewing multiple items, the app should allow you to select all items in the view with just a single tap; instead you must select all the items you want individually, which can be time-consuming if you're working with a large number of items. All in all this is the standard for photo organization apps. All other apps can take lessons from this one. Get it and don't look back!
Fixed income here. Down to the penny every month! It's really hard to add on even the littlest things unfortunately.
This app is the bomb but I really need to keep track of these thousands of websites I have... And no one does that!!!
The folders are excellent, everything is excellent...I hope you'd consider adding on ability to attach webpages to folders without making it a pro add on.
That's my request and should that happen next update if do 5 stars AND recommend this app to others🙃
I'm sincere. Thanks for being an attentive dev too!!!
I've been looking for something like...
I've been looking for something like this for a long, long time. I love how you can see everything on the same screen. It's great how you can use folders or just a note. Couldn't ask for more! Definitely recommend.
- Michael Vlasov
- 12.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2016 Michael Vlasov
- In-App Purchases
- No Limits, No Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.