By akosma software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Notitas ("little notes" in Spanish) is a geographically-aware virtual board where you can post text notes of any kind.
Add a note, tap on it, and edit it! It's that simple! You can change the font type with the touch of a button, or the background color. You can then export them via e-mail, or, if you have Twitterriffic installed in your device, you can send them directly to Twitter!
Notitas is also geolocation-aware; if allowed to, Notitas will store the latitude and longitude of every one of your notes. It will then propose you to show where they were created using a built-in map. This makes Notitas a useful note-taking application for people "on the go"!.
Finally, why not shaking your device a little? If the board is visible, the notes will be shifted a bit!
Notitas is available in English, Spanish and French.
IMPORTANT: Neither Notitas nor akosma software are related to Twitterriffic or Iconfactory in any way. Twitterriffic is Copyright © 2009 The Iconfactory.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Possibility to order the notes on the iPad in stacks, sorted by colors, or in a grid, for easier management.
- Notes appear with a nice animation in the iPad.
- Can rotate and drag notes at the same time.
- Better sorting of notes.
- Solved a bug when resuming the application from the background in the iPhone.
- Solved a potentially crashing bug when dragging notes around in the iPad.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 04, 2011
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Adrian Kosmaczewski
- © 2009 - 2011 akosma software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.