Designed with today’s workplace demands in mind, NOVAtime’s Mobility Suite offers true Workforce Management / Time and Attendance functionality on the go. Whether you are a remote employee or a manager supervising a team of employees in the field, NOVAmobile offers flexibility that allows you to accomplish critical workforce management tasks when and where needed.
Powered by NOVAtime’s industry-leading SaaS solution, the NOVAmobile application incorporates many of the latest NOVAtime 5000 features to transcend typical Time and Attendance. From an HR, Payroll, and Accounting perspective, NOVAtime is a strategic part of the daily management of your company.
Additionally, the intuitive interface minimizes the learning curve and puts the power of data in your hands immediately. NOVAmobile offers easy configuration and installation, while also providing secure access to authorized users only. For large organizations and those supporting BYOD policies, general validation procedures further streamline app deployment. For an app overview, visit http://bit.ly/1P8LpcU.
Key employee features:
- Clock in/out
- Perform job/project transfers
- Review/submit timesheets
- View current and upcoming work schedules
- View accrual balances
- Request sick leave, vacation, etc.
- View time-off requests
- Submit expense reports
- View and edit employee profile
Key supervisor features:
- Review/manage timesheets (add/edit/delete time)
- Approve timesheets
- Submit team punches/transfers
- Build teams on the go
- Review/approve time-off requests
- Enable geo-fencing auto-transfer and lockout capability
- Offline punching to support transactions in remote areas (data synchronizes once network is connected)
- Duel supervisor/employee functionality to allow users to toggle seamlessly between roles
- GPS capture upon punch transactions to accurately track work locations
1. Server configuration is required for app usage.
2. To access app features, your employer/organization must be an existing client using the NOVAtime 5000 Workforce Management SaaS solution.
3. Contact your system administrator or an authorized reseller to configure app access on your device.
Disclaimers: NOVAmobile is designed and built for iOS devices.
1. Use of the NOVAmobile app requires data usage, subject to additional charges. Data charges will depend on the mobile phone service provider and actual usage patterns.
2. This app collects and transmits (or allows the transmission of) geolocation information to the NOVAtime Workforce Management solution. The app accesses geolocation information for the sole purpose of recording the location of employee time punches to allow supervisors/managers to verify permissible work premises. The app saves geolocation information within separate electronic timesheets for each employee. GPS data capture requires employee (app user) authorization. Location information will not be collected if GPS is not authorized.
3. The app transmits geolocation information only to the NOVAtime database of the client company with which an employee is associated. Geolocation information collected by the app is the property of the client and may be used and shared at the client’s discretion. NOVAtime is not responsible for the client’s release of geolocation information.
4. GPS location accuracy depends on physical location, signal strength, and the mobile phone service provider. NOVAtime cannot guarantee the capture of exact locations.
•Improve iPhone 10’s Face ID support.
•Enhance the “automatic transfer punch based on the pre-defined geographic coordinate” feature to allow an employee to perform a transfer punch (without selecting the transferred group value) or a punch. Prior to v3.17, when an employee presses the Punch button from NOVAmobile and is within the pre-defined geographic coordinate, an employee can only perform a transfer punch.
•An issue with time-off request was resolved when an employee submits a time-off request on a pay code that is configured with no in/out time.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use; love the geo-fenced punch lock out
Our time clock employees can see their work hours and submit their timesheet. Our salary employees can input and submit their project hours for the entire pay cycle. A small number of remote employees can only clock in from their mobile app with geo location data linked to their time punches. All our employees are able to submit PTO requests from their mobile phones.
All our supervisors can fix missed punches and approve timesheets and PTO requests.
The price is right - a free app! We just needed our system admin to enable the features for each selected group of employees and supervisors.
I checked the update history and noticed that NOVAtime Technology updated this app 8 times over the past 6 months. It seems like they are making a greater and greater investment in engineering, and the app is constantly getting better and better. Even though thousands of employees use the app and like it, I would guess that most of them are not inclined to interrupt their workday to write a positive review.
Love This App
We have been using this app for several months and have found it very easy to set up, maintain and use. Our employees are in the field and this makes it easy to collect their time. We also use the app to track their hours by customer. So much better than our old method.
- NOVAtime Technology, Inc.
- 157.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © NOVAtime Technology, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.