Are you spending lots of your time on low value tasks? You might find your time doesn't get spent where you think it does.
First, measure where your time goes, then reduce, or eliminate your biggest time wasting tasks. Use the knowledge acquired to improve your habits, and then see this feed through in terms of actual results.
Recording this information also makes completing work time sheets a breeze, and over time lets you see what can be done to improve your productivity.
RAPID, EASY TIME TRACKING
• Simple and focused time keeper. Focused on tracking time, and nothing else.
• We do not complicate the interface by trying to do too many things in one place.
• Record the hours worked on your important tasks, clocking in and out with ease.
• Accurately track how your time is spent.
• Quickly change the current task you're recording.
• Use a task list that suits you. We do not prescribe the structure of your task list.
• The task list is hierarchical and can be as flat and simple, or as deep and complex as you wish.
• Now Then Free generously allows a list of up to 30 tasks.
• Stays out of your way. You are in and out quickly, with the minimum number of taps.
• Use of the keyboard is kept to a minimum.
• Use the crisp, colourful charts to quickly identify misused time.
• Use the knowledge gained to make the changes required to boost your productivity.
• Find out where your time actually goes, rather than scheduling what you expect to do.
• Now View
- A simple, rapid task selector for recording what you are doing now.
- Simply tap to start and stop tasks, or tap on another to switch to it immediately.
- Edit the task list as you go using Now.
- Order tasks how you want.
- Move entire branches from one part of the list to another by changing the parent task.
• Then View
- What you were doing, and when.
- View by day, week or month.
- A visual log of how your time was spent.
- Edit recorded events.
- Or add forgotten events afterwards.
• Chart View
- See the proportion of time spent on each task, or group of tasks.
- View bar charts and pie charts by day, week, month, or year.
• Filter both Then and Chart by task, date, or by time.
• Share Images
- Share via Mail, Messages, and social services such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Save to Photos, copy and paste into another app, or print directly.
• Backup and Restore
- Make your own backups and store them externally.
• Designed for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Low-value task identification
• Project Time Tracker
• Timesheet Assistant
• Study Tracker
• Work Log Book
• Activity Timer
Upgrade to Now Then Pro and get:
• Unlimited tasks
• iCloud sync
• Share CSV data files
Get Now Then today and find out where your time really goes.
• Running event more distinctly displayed.
• Larger, easier to read timers.
• 'Up next' countdown timer for future events.
• Better supported - these aren't overwritten when you record something on 'Now'.
• Automatically prompts to fill gaps without having to manually switch between 'Now' and 'Then'.
• Automatically enters the end date when you're filling a gap.
• This makes entering events after the fact much easier and faster.
• Pinch-to-zoom range expanded.
• Time labels to the minute.
• New app icon to better reflect the concept of 'time'.
• iPhone X.
• Lots of minor bugs and crashes squashed.
• Requires minimum of iOS 10.
• No ads.
If you find Now Then useful, please take a moment to leave a review. These really help. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite app!
Love this app! I bought/upgraded to the Pro and really value it. Helps me stay organized and on top of my time. Terrific app! :)
Really helps with time management
I love this app, it helps me see when I go over time in my activities and track how much time I’ve spent doing each over the past couple weeks. I even emailed about a new feature to see the percentage of total day, week, and month hours in the chats section and got a response immediately that it would be added to the potential features list. I hope to see that one day. All in all I love it. It’s not tracking my time for me, it’s a tool I need to be diligent about using. I think that’s a good thing to help build discipline. Anything worth doing isn't always easy!
Runs 24 hours for weeks???
So this was left running unattended. Even when app was closed?? To run up 864 hours straight? Humans don’t sleep? Really guys? No prompts to alert me? Also now all my previous data is skewed... and I don’t see a way to delete that obvious chunk of mistaken time recorded... other than that it’s good. 😉
Developer Response ,
The Pro version offers reminders. Other than that, when you start an event running, we simply note the time it starts. The app then doesn't actually do anything until you next open it. So a timer will appear to be actively running when you're viewing the screens, but in reality nothing changes with that record in the internal database until you next edit it.
You can tap on the currently running event on Now and choose an end date to finish it.
For old events that are no longer running and that you wish to edit, go in to Then and tap on the event, then set the start/finish times to whatever suits.
Check out our FAQ for this (there's a link in the Settings tab) as it has screenshots and might be more helpful than this comment.
- Angry Aztec Ltd
- 23.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Angry Aztec Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.