NoWait Host - Restaurant Waitlist and Table Management
By NoWait, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The NoWait® Front of House Restaurant Management Service provides a complete FOH tool including Wait List, Floor Management and Server Rotation management. The wait list gives hosts a simple tool to manage the wait and text patrons when a table is ready. The entire system provides rich data for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly analysis. NoWait syncs across the iPad, iPhone, and iPod so that managers and hosts can work together from anywhere in the restaurant, and guests are automatically updated with their place in line.
• Free customizable Floor Map for Seating Management
• Server Sections and table rotation feature with Floor Map, including custom Layouts to load at the start of each shift
• The first and only Guest App network. The NoWait Guest App allows your guests to join the wait list remotely and monitor their place in line.
• Customizable Text Message Alerts replace pagers
• Manage Walk-Ins, Reservations, and Call-Ahead parties in 1 list
• Seat faster and free yourself from the host stand with Automatic Sync across multiple devices - iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
• Clean and easy to use interface simplifies hosting
• Daily Stats Emails reduce over-quoting and help seat guests faster
• Rich data tools provide weekly, monthly and yearly comparisons
• Text Alerts engage customers and allow customers to text back. Hosts can reply with 2-way Messaging
• Predictive Wait Quote technology
Restaurant Patron comments from Yelp:
• “The 'waitlist' was kept track of on an iPad, with an option of loitering around and crowding the very small establishment...or being texted when a table is available, to which you need to reply you are on your way. Quite modern and efficient, much better than the buzzers of yore which only allowed you to stay within a small radius.”
• “I love their text to be seated system, so we got to spend our wait shopping at TJ Maxx next door. We get seated in about 30 min, which was pretty good considering the time we went and the popularity of this place.”
Restaurant Operator testimonials:
• "NoWait helps us seat guests faster, and it allowed us to eliminate a need for pagers making our operation much more professional."
- Tom Williams, Hofbrauhaus Pittsburgh
• "NoWait seats guests faster so we can serve more guests. NoWait improves out bottom-line earnings."
- "Texas" Todd Sapet, Texas Roadhouse
NoWait Host™ is a free interface for the NoWait service.
What's New in Version 3.8.2
• Fix for iOS 8 issue on iPhone/iPod devices
Since Version 3.8:
• Section Sorting - reorganize your section list based on current covers, total parties, seat order and other options
• Other improvements
Needs better app friendly
I'm a host and lunch rush is a pain. For years we just used a paper map and colored in sections with the server name on it. It gets hard when to decide which server is next to be sat. This app is a good idea but needs a few more things.
1) Be more app friendly. During lunch rushes, were in a hurry to get the guest in. Make buttons more easier to click and to navigate.
2) Different Shifts. Different parts of the day we have different amount of servers which requires more sections in our 40 seat restaurant. I see this app lets me select tables for each section, but I don't have time to select/change the tables for each section. Example, slow time has two servers so 2 sections. Rush time is 7 servers. So sections change.
3)Seating chart reminder. I wish it told which section is next to be sat. Another thing is multiple devices. How do I know when a table is dirty or of the guest left? If somehow the busser can select to open a table up for me. Other than that. Great idea.
Harassing Phone Calls
I downloaded this app to see if it would help our restaurant on the weekends. After an hour or so of playing with it, I determined it would be more trouble than it's worth, and deleted the app. The next day, a Friday, a get a call in the middle of my shift from a Pennsylvania number. It was NoWait wanting to talk to me and offer support and advice. I politely explained that I didn't think the app would be useful to our particular restaurant and that I had already deleted the app from my device, but I appreciated the call. The representative insisted we schedule an appointment for Monday to call me and explain the app. Again, I declined and thanked them for calling, the representative let out a frustrated sigh, gave a short "goodbye", and hung up. It is Monday, and even after declining the phone appointment, the same Pennsylvania number is calling me AGAIN. I ignored the call and blocked the number. No means no, NoWait.
Amazing app and amazing company!
After using several reservation apps NoWait became my favorite to work with. Clean interface and a pretty self explanatory app to work with. A lot of features packed into one! One of the best thing about the app is the customer service. One of NoWaits representatives walked me through and checked up on me on biweekly just to see how the the restaurant is doing and if we had any other questions. One of the most accommodating and pleasurable apps I have used!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 10, 2014
- Version: 3.8.2
- Size: 25.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NoWait, Inc
- © 2010-2014 NoWait, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases