#nowplaying - share your music
By Alessandro Marino
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#nowplaying allows you to share the music you are listening directly to Twitter.
You can also choose to:
- share the album cover (if in iTunes)
- include or not the hashtag # nowplaying
- Attach the link to the video on youtube
- customize the symbol that appears between the artist and song title and between title and album name.
- Insert a symbol at the end of the tweet.
- create a playlist directly within the app.
What's New in Version 3.1
PS I saw that my primary market is Japan and I'm interested to localize my app in Japanese. If somebody wants to help me please write me @melamangiocom
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 24, 2013
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Alessandro Marino
- © 2012 Alessandro Marino
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- remove iAd$0.99