Nozbe - Communicate through tasks effectively and get everything done!
More than 10 years helping more than 500,000 happy users and their teams get projects done thanks to Nozbe system and apps for all major software platforms.
HELPS YOU GET MORE DONE
Don't keep things on your mind, put them in your trusted Nozbe system. Add tasks from anywhere, organize them in projects, mark priority tasks with a star and schedule things to do later. Use categories/contexts to batch tasks and get everything done faster.
COMMUNICATION THROUGH TASKS AND COMMENTS
You're not alone! Share projects and experience effective communication through tasks.
No more emails, CCs, forgotten attachments, etc. With Nozbe shared projects communication and responsibility in your team will become clear and less distractive. Focus more on getting tasks done instead of managing them.
Add comments to each task easily and in any format - text, checklists, photos, documents - use iCloud Drive as well as any of the popular cloud storage platforms.
With Nozbe Ratio and Productivity Reports you will be able to track, measure and “gamify” your personal and your team productivity. With our acclaimed 10-Steps Productivity video course we will teach you more tips and tricks.
AUTOMATE WITH PROJECT TEMPLATES
Save your processes and procedures in Nozbe as project templates. Start new project when new instance is ready to go. You can also share your templates or get new ones shared by the Nozbe user community at Nozbe.how
USE YOUR FAVORITE TOOLS WITH NOZBE
Nozbe syncs task due dates both ways with Google Calendar.
You can comment on tasks with:
• Evernote notes
• Dropbox files
• Google Drive files
• OneDrive files
• Box files
EASILY CAPTURE TASKS EVERYWHERE
• Add tasks quickly with parameters using #hashtags
• Make email actionable - add tasks with parameters and comments via email
• Dictate tasks with Siri integration
• from Today Widget
• from other apps via Share Sheet
• with our powerful Apple Watch app
• or automate with Shortcuts app and x-callback-url schemes
“Wanted you to know that I’m using Nozbe with my virtual team since I started the new job. The comments, shared project features and speed of sync are so, so good! Amazing with team members… one even said: Nozbe works so well I’m trying to convince my other job to adopt its use.” - Mike StPierre
Nozbe is free to download and use for up to 5 active projects. Use in-app purchase to unlock Nozbe Solo/Duo with unlimited projects or Nozbe Business with additional collaboration features.
• NOZBE FREE - up to 5 active projects. - Available after 30 days of Nozbe Trial exclusively for single-user accounts with up to 5 active projects and max. 100MB of data.
• NOZBE SOLO/DUO - For busy professionals, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE SMALL BUSINESS - For small growing teams, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE BUSINESS - For growing teams and businesses, additional shared projects features, more comprehensive productivity reports, dedicated premium support.
Learn more about Nozbe at nozbe.com
• Add to Siri button in Infobar for adding Siri Shortcut to task lists
• Interactive notifications for today and tomorrow tasks. You can mark as done and star/unstar tasks in notification view
• Grouped notifications for reminder type od notification
• Metadata for Projects and categories in spotlight
• Silent notifications after signing up
Ratings and Reviews
Advice to newcomers!
Make sure you take the time to learn how to use the appp, or you may lose valuable data!
Have been a long time user and a fan of Wunderlist, which is a great Todo app as well.
But I was looking for a similar app, that has a few more advanced features for projects, such as, sub-projects, or clustered tasks, and Nozbe have them, so I decided to test it.
I didn't watch all tutorials or read all instructions right in the beginning, but in a course of a few months, I learned different parts at a time.
Maybe, if I took the time to learn most of the features upfront, I wouldn't have lost long checklists I prepared.
The saddest part that I learned the hard way - is there is no way to reverse, or restore them - even after using the "Save" button.
(The first time I lost a checklist, was right before I completed writing it, and tap "save".
The 2nd time, I did save the list, but it's gone)
Thank you for your review! You can see all your tasks and tasks the other team members are working on in the "you+team" view. Just select the user who's tasks do you want to check.
Very logical and a joy to use. Nothing escapes my “In” box.
I have used Apple notes and Evernote (which I still subscribe to) because of the awesome web clipper, but I love the simple usability of Nozbe, which is based on the methodology of David Allen’s best-selling book “Getting Things Done“ (GTD). Borrowing from David’s book the quote from Albert Einstein “everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler”, that is Nozbe in a nutshell.
Keeps getting better
1. It does almost everything I want an app to do, and it prolly does more I don't know about.
2. Delfina and her team (more and more names now) respond quickly to my inane requests and comments.
3. It works seamlessly on win10, Linux (restart after install), iOS, and there's a web app, all coordinated within seconds of any change anywhere.
4. In-app links to data on Evernote, Dropbox and a handful more and Google calendars.
5. I wish I knew how to generate "done" notices to appear like comments do.
6. I can access a trail (log?) of actions taken on any project, like I see concurrently in my notification emails. I just tap the "i" then choose the lightning bolt.
Hi, thank you for your review! We are a team of seven people in the Nozbe Support team, and we're doing our best to help Nozbe users and to answer all their questions regarding Nozbe. You'll find all "done" tasks under the list of active tasks when you select "completed." When you select a blue part of the notification email, you'll be forwarded to this task (and comment) in your Nozbe account and can see all changes directly there. To see more details who did what and when just go to the Infobar ("i" at the top right corner of the app) and select the "Activity" icon (the icon on the upper part in the middle) to see all activities in this project.
- 49.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2018 Nozbe
- In-App Purchases
- Nozbe PRO - 2 users for 1 month $9.99
- Nozbe Solo for 1 month $9.99
- Nozbe Duo for 1 month $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.