Nozbe - Communicate through tasks effectively and get everything done!
More than 10 years helping more than 500,000 happy users and their teams get projects done thanks to Nozbe system and apps for all major software platforms.
HELPS YOU GET MORE DONE
Don't keep things on your mind, put them in your trusted Nozbe system. Add tasks from anywhere, organize them in projects, mark priority tasks with a star and schedule things to do later. Use categories/contexts to batch tasks and get everything done faster.
COMMUNICATION THROUGH TASKS AND COMMENTS
You're not alone! Share projects and experience effective communication through tasks.
No more emails, CCs, forgotten attachments, etc. With Nozbe shared projects communication and responsibility in your team will become clear and less distractive. Focus more on getting tasks done instead of managing them.
Add comments to each task easily and in any format - text, checklists, photos, documents - use iCloud Drive as well as any of the popular cloud storage platforms.
With Nozbe Ratio and Productivity Reports you will be able to track, measure and “gamify” your personal and your team productivity. With our acclaimed 10-Steps Productivity video course we will teach you more tips and tricks.
AUTOMATE WITH PROJECT TEMPLATES
Save your processes and procedures in Nozbe as project templates. Start new project when new instance is ready to go. You can also share your templates or get new ones shared by the Nozbe user community at Nozbe.how
USE YOUR FAVORITE TOOLS WITH NOZBE
Nozbe syncs task due dates both ways with Google Calendar.
You can comment on tasks with:
• Evernote notes
• Dropbox files
• Google Drive files
• OneDrive files
• Box files
EASILY CAPTURE TASKS EVERYWHERE
• Add tasks quickly with parameters using #hashtags
• Make email actionable - add tasks with parameters and comments via email
• Dictate tasks with Siri integration
• from Today Widget
• from other apps via Share Sheet
• with our powerful Apple Watch app
• or automate with Shortcuts app and x-callback-url schemes
“Wanted you to know that I’m using Nozbe with my virtual team since I started the new job. The comments, shared project features and speed of sync are so, so good! Amazing with team members… one even said: Nozbe works so well I’m trying to convince my other job to adopt its use.” - Mike StPierre
Nozbe is free to download and use for up to 5 active projects. Use in-app purchase to unlock Nozbe Solo/Duo with unlimited projects or Nozbe Business with additional collaboration features.
• NOZBE FREE - up to 5 active projects. - Available after 30 days of Nozbe Trial exclusively for single-user accounts with up to 5 active projects and max. 100MB of data.
• NOZBE SOLO/DUO - For busy professionals, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE SMALL BUSINESS - For small growing teams, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE BUSINESS - For growing teams and businesses, additional shared projects features, more comprehensive productivity reports, dedicated premium support.
Learn more about Nozbe at nozbe.com
• Tasks links
• Add to Siri button in the right panel (infobar) for adding Siri Shortcut to task lists
• Interactive notifications for today and tomorrow tasks. You can mark as done and star/unstar tasks in notification view
• Grouped notifications for reminder type od notification
• Metadata for Projects and categories in Spotlight
• Silent notifications after signing up
• Comment options in completed tasks
Ratings and Reviews
Please improve sync features with Evernote
This is overall a very good app for task management. I like it’s easy to use and clean interface. The apple watch app is simple and ready to use as well.
My main want, that could make this five stars, is better synchronization with Evernote. Currently it will sync notes with reminders which great! However it doesn’t sync any other feature such as the folder the note ia from or any tags. Also when the note title changed in evernote this information does not sync to NOZBE. Finally it would be nice if a task created in Nozbe would sync to a new reminder in evernote. Currently alms notes have to start in evernote.
Advice to newcomers!
Make sure you take the time to learn how to use the appp, or you may lose valuable data!
Have been a long time user and a fan of Wunderlist, which is a great Todo app as well.
But I was looking for a similar app, that has a few more advanced features for projects, such as, sub-projects, or clustered tasks, and Nozbe have them, so I decided to test it.
I didn't watch all tutorials or read all instructions right in the beginning, but in a course of a few months, I learned different parts at a time.
Maybe, if I took the time to learn most of the features upfront, I wouldn't have lost long checklists I prepared.
The saddest part that I learned the hard way - is there is no way to reverse, or restore them - even after using the "Save" button.
(The first time I lost a checklist, was right before I completed writing it, and tap "save".
The 2nd time, I did save the list, but it's gone)
Thank you for your review! You can see all your tasks and tasks the other team members are working on in the "you+team" view. Just select the user who's tasks do you want to check.
- 49.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2018 Nozbe
- In-App Purchases
- Nozbe Solo for 1 month $9.99
- Nozbe Duo for 1 month $13.99
- Small Business for 1 month $22.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.