Nozbe - Communicate through tasks effectively and get everything done!
More than 10 years helping more than 500,000 happy users and their teams get projects done thanks to Nozbe system and apps for all major software platforms.
HELPS YOU GET MORE DONE
Don't keep things on your mind, put them in your trusted Nozbe system. Add tasks from anywhere, organize them in projects, mark priority tasks with a star and schedule things to do later. Use categories/contexts to batch tasks and get everything done faster.
COMMUNICATION THROUGH TASKS AND COMMENTS
You're not alone! Share projects and experience effective communication through tasks.
No more emails, CCs, forgotten attachments, etc. With Nozbe shared projects communication and responsibility in your team will become clear and less distractive. Focus more on getting tasks done instead of managing them.
Add comments to each task easily and in any format - text, checklists, photos, documents - use iCloud Drive as well as any of the popular cloud storage platforms.
With Nozbe Ratio and Productivity Reports you will be able to track, measure and “gamify” your personal and your team productivity. With our acclaimed 10-Steps Productivity video course we will teach you more tips and tricks.
AUTOMATE WITH PROJECT TEMPLATES
Save your processes and procedures in Nozbe as project templates. Start new project when new instance is ready to go. You can also share your templates or get new ones shared by the Nozbe user community at Nozbe.how
USE YOUR FAVORITE TOOLS WITH NOZBE
Nozbe syncs task due dates both ways with Google Calendar.
You can comment on tasks with:
• Evernote notes
• Dropbox files
• Google Drive files
• OneDrive files
• Box files
EASILY CAPTURE TASKS EVERYWHERE
• Add tasks quickly with parameters using #hashtags
• Make email actionable - add tasks with parameters and comments via email
• Dictate tasks with Siri integration
• from Today Widget
• from other apps via Share Sheet
• with our powerful Apple Watch app
• or automate with Shortcuts app and x-callback-url schemes
“Wanted you to know that I’m using Nozbe with my virtual team since I started the new job. The comments, shared project features and speed of sync are so, so good! Amazing with team members… one even said: Nozbe works so well I’m trying to convince my other job to adopt its use.” - Mike StPierre
Nozbe is free to download and use for up to 5 active projects. Use in-app purchase to unlock Nozbe Solo/Duo with unlimited projects or Nozbe Business with additional collaboration features.
• NOZBE FREE - up to 5 active projects. - Available after 30 days of Nozbe Trial exclusively for single-user accounts with up to 5 active projects and max. 100MB of data.
• NOZBE SOLO/DUO - For busy professionals, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE SMALL BUSINESS - For small growing teams, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE BUSINESS - For growing teams and businesses, additional shared projects features, more comprehensive productivity reports, dedicated premium support.
Learn more about Nozbe at nozbe.com
• Tasks links
• Add to Siri button in the right panel (infobar) for adding Siri Shortcut to task lists
• Interactive notifications for today and tomorrow tasks. You can mark as done and star/unstar tasks in notification view
• Grouped notifications for reminder type od notification
• Metadata for Projects and categories in Spotlight
• Silent notifications after signing up
• Comment options in completed tasks
• Bugfixes and stability improvements (3.9.2)
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite productivity app!
If you search for productivity apps in the app store, you will see a long list of apps with each one promising to change your life forever. I'm a long-term procrastinator and what can be a better excuse not to do tasks than to try a new productivity app?! So I probably tried most of them. However, no app will do the work for you. Also, you need to find a system that works for you. Every time I fall for another new and awesome app, after using it for a few days or weeks I catch myself thinking about and coming back to Nozbe. I can't speak for everyone, but it works for me. It works the best of all the productivity apps I tried. It has email integration, it's available on all the possible platforms, it integrates with a ton of other apps like Evernote, Dropbox, and Google Drive. It even integrates with my timer app Toggl and I can start a new timer from Nozbe website. It's very flexible. I also love color coding projects and categories. You can sort and filter any way you want, you can rearrange tasks the way you want without having to use complicated workflows. It even has templates which I love using and reusing for things like packing lists. Again, everyone is different, but if you are looking for an app to help you be more productive, I highly recommend you give Nozbe a try. There will be a learning curve, and you really need to evaluate your professional and personal responsibilities and design a system that works for you. Watch the tutorial videos and good luck in your quest! May you achieve a balance in your life!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback!
You guys get it
CTO for a startup here. It’s hard to build something that clicks with your users and that they don’t have to “figure out.” You guys did it and should be proud. The way I see it is if there’s training involved, give up and do something else. No training required for Nozbe. Great job, guys!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your review!
- 49.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2018 Nozbe
- In-App Purchases
- Nozbe Solo for 1 month $9.99
- Nozbe Duo for 1 month $13.99
- Small Business for 1 month $22.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.