This is the official app of the NRA-ILA for National Rifle Association members and allies to lobby and fight for their Second Amendment rights.
*Stay up to date on all the latest NRA-ILA and NRA news
*Meet and communicate with fellow NRA supporters
*Lobby your elected officials and urge them to support your right to bear arms, due process, etc.
*Find local Second Amendment Activist Centers and check-in to claim it
*RSVP, get directions and check-in at NRA-ILA events
*Earn points, unlock badges, and compete for prizes!
*Learn how to sign up to vote, sign up to become an NRA member, and join the NRA Frontlines
*Download and distribute educational materials, know your gun laws, armed citizen stories, etc.
*Invite your friends to join you on the app
… and much more! Download today!
Visit the official NRA-ILA website at http://nraila.org
We've made our awesome app even more awesome with new features, enhancements, and some bug squashes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but could be better.
Lots of nice members & interesting conversations, however the NRA doesn’t post often enough to keep the conversation on gun rights & the 2nd Amendment. The BIGGEST pitfall is the app has a “point” system where you get points for posts, points if someone likes your post, etc., so there are a lot of members that are obsessed with getting to and staying at the top of the point list, to the extent that some will attack others if someone gets close to surpassing them. I’ve seen a number of people do nothing more than put their initials on every post as opposed to saying something useful.
Membership to the app is open to everyone, so there are a fair number of trolls.
The app would be so much better if the ‘point’ system were dumped, add an NRA members only area or make the app NRA members only to help stop the trolls & the NRA would actually get involved.
A really nice change from the typical social media setting. Being able to talk and discuss matters, and believe it or not...you can disagree in this platform without being belittled and accused of being some type of evil, phobic racist or something. This social media app is used to comfortably share and discuss, enjoy rational conversations and pass the time with like minded people. We do not bash each other beliefs or religions, creeds or any of that. We do disagree on many things, and we understand that our differences are what makes our conversations so valuable. Are their examples of extreme ideals? Sure. In literally every social setting you’ll have that. But that’s certainly not the norm.
Great forum to get politically involved
Great way to stand up for your 2A rights , tons of info and legal info latest articles pertaining to gun rights in every state , VERY cool! IMHO more fun than a game like angry birds- do something valuable with your time, stand up for your rights!
I saw a negative review of someones complaints was that they didn’t update with enough new articles etc. while that might be true at least they aren’t watering down the content and just releasing garbage like most news sources out there. They seem to only release important topics or items that are fully informative- not speculative half informed “click bait” articles !
- uCampaign, LLC
- 40.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Greek, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2018 National Rifle Association & uCampaign, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.