By National Rifle Association of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience NRA’s award-winning flagship magazines on your iOS devices. Email us for app assistance at: email@example.com.
What's New in Version 8.0
Our digital development team has addressed the following issues from our previous launch (7.1):
- Some users have experienced issues with the login screen. Our team has developed a more intuitive login process to address these concerns.
- The ability to download a PDF and view in an offline capability (iBooks) has been restored.
- Some users have requested the ability to view all the magazine covers in an Archive to disseminate which issues they have previously read.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.
8.0 update fail
The top issue that v8.0 was supposed to address is still a problem. I deleted the app from my device and reinstalled it just moments ago. Copied and pasted my credentials, the same that I just used to log into the NRA member site and still fails. I tried my member ID and the same password and it fails. As a previous reviewer stated, there isn't a lost password button and the password is in the clear. The only option is to email support and wait for a response. 1 star is too many for an app that is unusable.
I have download and updated one device and installed on two new devices without any issues. I am able to view all four magazines (iPad & iPhone). With this release I can download PDFs into iBooks for offline reading.
Not as good as it was a while back but all the reading offline issues have been addressed. No need to fix what isn't broken!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 45.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Rifle Association of America
- ©2017 National Rifle Association of America
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.