nRange Golf GPS
By Infinite Solutions, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
nRange Golf GPS has been completely re-designed for the latest iOS.
EASY, INTUITIVE screens
AUTOMATIC online access to courses, FAST, ACCURATE yardages, get distances to any course feature via overhead AERIAL MAPS, Measure your shots, Scoring for you and your foursome, advanced stats and round history. No need for an expensive dedicated golf GPS rangefinder.
The Free version is ad supported.
We have over 99% courses in the US available for play plus courses in over 22 countries around the world. We are able to get any US and many international course mapped in as little as 2 days if you just email us the info.
• Use your phone’s existing GPS chip to provide similar accuracy to dedicated devices costing hundreds of dollars
• Automatic course access via your phone’s internet data connection (unlimited data plans recommended)
• Full scoring and statistics tracking to help you improve your game
• Automatic listing of the three closest courses to make start-up fast and easy
• Simple, fast, intuitive interface
• Distance to front, back, and center of the green
• Visualization of the green outline
• Overhead aerial maps of the course with your location and the center of the green
• Ability to pan and scroll around the course to see distances to specific course features such as landing areas, bunkers, water, trees, etc.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
- Supports Apple Watch devices
Awesome app AND even better support!
Great app. Been using it for years. I have seen other golfers with expensive GPS devices, this app does everything their devices can do. Also great support from the nRange team! Great job!!
Distance to objects
Always was able to get a measurement from the beginning of hazards etc but not after downloading iOS 10. Now just shows rectangles of bar grids. Have no idea what those are. Please tell me if it is a glitch or this is something new. Also after every time out I have to search for the course again and start over. Not user friendly. Used to love it
Not for Apple Watch
In order to get distances on Apple Watch, the iPhone must be on. The app must be active and the phone on; the screen has to actually be on. That means either keeping your phone on for the entire round or turning it on every shot before looking for your distance on your watch. Pretty useless.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Infinite Solutions, LLC
- © ML Ventures, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- nRange Upgrade subscription$28.99