nRange golf GPS
By ML Ventures, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
nRange Golf GPS has been completely re-designed for the latest iOS.
EASY, INTUITIVE screens
AUTOMATIC online access to courses, FAST, ACCURATE yardages, get distances to any course feature via overhead AERIAL MAPS, Measure your shots, Scoring for you and your foursome, advanced stats and round history. No need for an expensive dedicated golf GPS rangefinder.
The Free version is ad supported.
We have over 99% courses in the US available for play plus courses in over 22 countries around the world. We are able to get any US and many international course mapped in as little as 2 days if you just email us the info.
• Use your phone’s existing GPS chip to provide similar accuracy to dedicated devices costing hundreds of dollars
• Automatic course access via your phone’s internet data connection (unlimited data plans recommended)
• Full scoring and statistics tracking to help you improve your game
• Automatic listing of the three closest courses to make start-up fast and easy
• Simple, fast, intuitive interface
• Distance to front, back, and center of the green
• Visualization of the green outline
• Overhead aerial maps of the course with your location and the center of the green
• Ability to pan and scroll around the course to see distances to specific course features such as landing areas, bunkers, water, trees, etc.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Post scorecard to Facebook
- Delete favorite courses
I've used nRange for a couple of years and this is their best upgrade yet. Still very fast but now more intuitive than ever before. Especially like being able to see the outline of the green and the full hole map at the same time. Haven't found any other app that has both views.
Huge Features - all free
This new version is feature rich with same stats, charts and graphs as GolfShot, but free. This is the best free gps golf app on the iPhone. Course database is one of the largest and they have always added international courses for me when I travel. No hassle support.
This app does a great job. One feature I would like to see is automatic population of the GIR yes/no toggle. If I enter a score and a number of putts the app can easily adjust the GIR status for me assuming it knows par as well.