EMT-B Smart Prep combines great content with a proven, methodical study system. We are here to help you prepare and pass the NREMT Emergency Medical Technician Basic exam.
Our team of education professionals has crafted challenging practice questions and detailed explanations. 48 study units cover all the categories you need to practice for your exam:
- Airway, Respiration & Ventilation
- Cardiology & Resuscitation
- EMS Operations
THE SMART PREP METHOD:
Step 1: Take a Free Evaluation Test
Step 2: Instantly View Your Own Personalized Study Plan
Step 3: Enter Study Mode (Instant scoring and detailed explanations)
Step 4: Test your Readiness
- Create Pop Quizzes (between 10 and 20 randomly chosen questions on each)
- Take a challenging two-hours practice exam to test your readiness
EMT-B Smart Prep is simple to use, and an effective way to practice for your board exam.
Jump Start Your Learning Today!
NREMT® is a trademark of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians. This app is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians.
Updated for iPhone XS and XS Max
Ratings and Reviews
Helped me pass!
I loved the app because I could do it anywhere I wanted. The questions were fairly close to registry type questions and the explanations for each question were spot on. The only problem I had was the constant repeating of questions. I didn't buy any of the updated questions so it's understandable but still eventually when you keep getting the same questions over and over you have to take a break.
Great way to learn
Really works well and you review over the questions you got wrong the next day, so with in a couple days you actually learn the material by redoing the question multiple times, and reading Why? Tabs. I've tried many many EMT apps and this has helped me the most so far
Pros and cons
As I finally talked myself into getting the 'full version', I don't regret it. Love how there's many more questions, scenarios and so forth.
So let's get started:
- Like the scenarios
- Appreciate how you can take your time and immediately see results/ score that's automatically done and is self-adaptive [like an CAT test]
- Am glad you have the option to click the "I do not know. can you teach me" button and you can see the explanations to answers you do not know, answer wrong or right.
- Some scenarios are incomplete as some answers are as well.
And that's it! Overall this is a great app for studying.
- Friendly App Studio LLC
- 25.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Friendly App Studio
- In-App Purchases
- full version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.