By Nordic Semiconductor ASA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
nRF Connect is a powerful generic tool that allows you to scan and explore your Bluetooth low energy (LE) (also called Bluetooth Smart or Version 4.0+ of the Bluetooth specification) devices and communicate with them. It supports number of Bluetooth SIG adopted profiles.
- Scans for BLE devices
- Shows advertisement data
- Shows RSSI in chart
- Logs Bluetooth related events and method calls
- Connects to any connectable the Bluetooth Smart device
- Discoveries services and characteristics
- Allows to read and write characteristics
- Allows to enable and disable notifications and indications
- Supports the Nordic UART Service
- Parses Apple's and Google's standards of beacons
- Supported on iOS version 8 or later.
- Tested on iPhone 4S and newer
- Compatible with Nordic nRF5_SDK
- nRF5_ Development kits can be ordered from http://www.nordicsemi.com/eng/Buy-Online .
- The nRF5_SDK and SoftDevice are available on-line from http://developer.nordicsemi.com/
For feedbacks and feature suggestions:
What's New in Version 1.6
-Filter device by name, type, RSSI, favourite
-Update RSSI chart
-Change filter for log view
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 23, 2016
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 33.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nordic Semiconductor ASA
- © 2016 Nordic Semiconductor ASA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.