Seamlessly provision and configure your Bluetooth Mesh compatible fleet of nodes using nRF Mesh.
nRF Mesh allows you to easily deploy nodes to any Bluetooth Mesh compatible Nodes, giving you flexibility to deploy many different Mesh network Setups.
• Identify: Allows you to identify a node before provisioning it, default attention timer will last 5 seconds.
• Node Control: nRF Mesh supports controlling GenericOnOff Server models.
• Provisioning: Deployment of a new Node is as simple as a press of a button, this version supports Numeric OOB authentication and static authentication (With no user input on the latter). nRF Mesh will automatically handle the Unicast addressing for you, It's also possible override that by simply entering the desired addresses.
• Configuration: Setup your Application keys or use the randomly generated ones, add group addresses and configure your nodes into groups by simply setting their Subscription addresses.
Additionally, you may also run the following configuration commands on your network:
• Fully control node publication data, all publication parameters are configurable.
• Add/Remove one or more subscription addresses on a model.
• Create own AppKeys, or generate them using the builtin crypto-safe generator.
• Bind/unbind an Application Key to a specific model for full granular control of your networks' security.
• Explore the nodes' capabilities by tapping the information button to view all elements, models, provisioning time and date, Manufacturer and available vendor data.
• Set the Default TTL on a per-node basis.
• Manage global AppKey list on a node.
• And much more...
- This version of the app is capable of communicating with any BLE devices that speak Bluetooth Mesh!
This version of nRF Mesh brings the following improvements and bug fixes:
• Fixed an issue with block acknowledgement timings that caused some devices to get stuck at 91% of the provisioning process.
• Added ability to configure all publication parameters when setting a publication address.
• Added ability to remove publication data from a configured node.
• Added ability to add and remove application keys from a node's global AppKey list.
• Added ability to bind and unbind application keys on node models.
• Provisioning will now only Identify only before starting the process, this has an attention timer of 5 seconds to allow you to confirm the correct node before starting the process.
• Identify mode will now present all the node's capabilities and features like element count, supported authentication types, and more.
• Added ability to automatically Re-join the mesh network, this is also cryptographically safe as only nodes from the network that are verifiable will be connected to.
• When not connected to the network, and any interaction is attempted, nRF Mesh will now present a suggestion to reconnect or always reconnect to quickly enable the feature.
• In the settings view, flag values are now more descriptive with a new view that explains what the flag values are instead of showing the raw data.
• Added ability to create own app keys instead of the auto generated keys, auto generation is still available.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.