The complete solution of square formats on Instagram. Post your photo beyond square boundary on Instagram.
By nSquares, you can freely choose to post your photo with different square formats:
1-Square (No Crop): post your photo in square format without cropping your photo
2-Squares (Bisquare): crop your landscape-mode photo into two squares, then upload them to Instagram as two adjacent photo squares. Your Instagram visitors will see the entire photo of your landscape-mode photo without white or black boarders. And they can tap into the squares to see more details.
3-Squares (Trisquare): also want to post Panorama photo? this is the ideal option to cut your panorama photo into 3 squares, then post on Instagram. Your profile visitor will see the entire panorama picture on your profile page. And they can tap on the individual squares to see more details.
n-Squares: you can also post your photo in Banner or Photo Grid format. We provide a variety of banner and grid patterns for you to post your large photo and composite your multiple photos into a photo grid to tell your story. (Note: Some of the complicated patterns are for IAP)
1. You can post your photo in 1-square, 2-squares, 3-squares, Banners, or Photo Grid formats. A pattern selector is presented for you to choose from different photo grid patterns.
2. For the Photo Grid format, you can load and composite multiple photos into a photo grid with a desired pattern for telling a good story.
2. You can change the color of the unfilled blank areas when you fit your photos into nSquares
3. The "Align" function allows you to easily fit your photos into squares.
4. We provide several options for you to export your photos: you can use "save as 1 photo" to save the Photo Grid or Banner as one photo to Camera Roll; Or you can save all the photos in the individual squares, then upload them to Instagram later; Or you can upload your photos directly to Instagram from within the app. (Note: you can only upload one square at a time in a sequential manner due to Instagram API constraints)
5. You can tap on a square to see the large view of the cropped photo, and add your comments and tags to the photo (only effective using the upload function within the app). The tags can be copied to all other squares with just one button tap.
Version 1.0.1: Fixed a problem related to In-App Purchase (IAP). In the previous version (Ver 1.0), the app with purchased premium pack may be back to the version with ads after device restart or update. If you already purchased the premium pack, and experienced such problem, please use the "restore" function on the IAP purchase UI to restore your purchase (click any premium pattern, and the "restore" function is at the right bottom corner of the screen) . And the problem will not happen again in the future.
Ratings and Reviews
BEST APP FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
This app has been my favorite out of all of its genre. It is the ONLY one which allows the user to freely move and resize the image. It’s extremely efficient to use, with tap save and easy selection interface. Again, the only app that allows you to move the images freely, and the grids freely resulting in optimal creativity.
It is a blank slate for creative use of cropping and grinding your images. Also saving sections of grids individually allows new perspective for those of you who ‚cut and crop‘ your artwork.
However the failure seems to be lack of updating. As much as I like grainy images , this app will never sail unless it allows for higher quality image production.
Where is compatibility with iPad ?
I downloaded App nSquare and surprise me came with few templates so, need to buy a special pack ... I bought but ... When try to put some photo into a 6 frames ( example ) open the Camera Roll and didn't see any photo ... Camera Roll doesn't show any photo to choose and them put into a bunner ... May be not compatible with iPad ... But now ... After sent to support ... Have to wait some answer ... In the Info page from App Store where downloaded app nSquare showing compatibility with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch ... It is true ? For me not work ... Sorry
Needs new update
I love this app but I accidentally deleted it and now it wont let me download because it needs the new ios 11 update. Please update i love this app!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.