By Nuance Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nuance Clinician is a secure, cloud-based mobile application for efficient clinical documentation with EHRs. Providers are enabled with Nuance's latest medical speech technologies that save time, increase accuracy, and improve document turnaround times.
* iOS 9.0 and greater.
* LTE/3G or Wi-Fi wireless connectivity
* Nuance HIM transcription platform
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
*Dragon Medical speech
*LTE/3G or Wi-Fi wireless connectivity
*HIPAA security features
*Patient list via HL7 interface
*Dictation history, status and deficiency list
What's New in Version 4.0.4
- Productivity improvements for Nuance Clinician Outpatient Workflow.
- Visual alert indicating a dictation, created by you or another provider, exists for an appointment.
- Ability to attach additional documentation to the beginning or end of an existing dictation using speech recognition or dictated/transcribed text, thus controlling the format of the final report.
- Ability to share patient and resource lists between providers, allowing clinicians and support staff to collaborate on patient care and documentation within the app.
Requires Institutional Code to Use
If you don't have that, don't bother. It's useless to you.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 06, 2017
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, German
- Seller: Nuance Communications
- © 2010-2017 Nuance Communications Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.