By Nuance Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nuance Clinician is a secure, cloud-based mobile application for efficient clinical documentation with EHRs. Providers are enabled with Nuance's latest medical speech technologies that save time, increase accuracy, and improve document turnaround times.
* iOS 9.0 and greater.
* LTE/3G or Wi-Fi wireless connectivity
* Nuance HIM transcription platform
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
*Dragon Medical speech
*LTE/3G or Wi-Fi wireless connectivity
*HIPAA security features
*Patient list via HL7 interface
*Dictation history, status and deficiency list
What's New in Version 4.0.4
- Productivity improvements for Nuance Clinician Outpatient Workflow.
- Visual alert indicating a dictation, created by you or another provider, exists for an appointment.
- Ability to attach additional documentation to the beginning or end of an existing dictation using speech recognition or dictated/transcribed text, thus controlling the format of the final report.
- Ability to share patient and resource lists between providers, allowing clinicians and support staff to collaborate on patient care and documentation within the app.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 06, 2017
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, German
- Seller: Nuance Communications
- © 2010-2017 Nuance Communications Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.