The App nuanco allows you to comfortably control and manage your HomeKit accessories. It offers you the whole functionality supported by the HomeKit framework.
nuanco comes with special features, which are unique to other HomeKit based Apps:
• Symbols and Displays inform you already in the main view about the current state of your accessories and groups of accessories.
• The special Multi-Button allows you to quickly control the key properties of accessories and groups of accessories.
• The consistent color scheme for the different HomeKit elements like accessories, rooms, scenes, zones etc. allows you to navigate easily and improves the usability.
• You can specify the display order of the HomeKit elements.
The nuanco Widget allows you to quickly control and display the most important accessories, scenes and service groups directly from the Today View.
A complete support of the HomeKit automation functions was an important goal in the development of nuanco. Thus, all event and time based triggers are supported including the new features introduced with iOS 11 e.g. presence events.
• Added Multi-Buttons for air purifier, humidifier, dehumidifier, valve, faucet, shower and irrigation.
• Bug that permitted adding presence event "Anyone arrives at home" to the trigger events fixed.
• Bug on reordering of items fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful for complex automations
This is the only HomeKit app I’ve come across that allows for complex and/or conditionals in automations. Nearly perfect regarding functionality. Only thing for me is that it doesn’t support some more advanced options (editable text values). The UI could use some work, really not ideal for those of us with a lot of accessories, scenes, and automations.
Looks great but need some help.
Hello, may I have a refund? The app seems great however I misunderstood that it doesn’t connect to Apple TV as an accessory or home pods.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.