Since 1987, Nuclear Blast Records has been and continues to be the home to some of the most extreme and diverse acts around the planet.
Bands such as the ones listed below (among countless others) have helped pave the way for the metal genre and establish our label as a prominent figure among the metal community throughout the years:
DIMMU BORGIR, MESHUGGAH, IMMORTAL, SOILWORK, SONATA ARCTICA, EPICA, IN FLAMES, HYPOCRISY, NILE, TESTAMENT, EXODUS, DEATH ANGEL, KATAKLYSM, SUFFOCATION, BELPHEGOR, VADER, ARSIS, IMMOLATION, UNLEASHED, DECAPITATED, MALEVOLENT CREATION, DISSECTION, GORGOROTH, DISMEMBER, ALL SHALL PERISH, ELUVEITIE, KORPIKLAANI, SCAR SYMMETRY, CANDLEMASS, BLIND GUARDIAN, SAMAEL, THREAT SIGNAL, MNEMIC, DARKANE, AMORPHIS, ARSIS, THERION, TIAMAT, HAMMERFALL, EDGUY and NIGHTWISH
As if being the top innovators of their field wasn’t enough, it’s time for Nuclear Blast Records to give back to the fans by offering them this FREE iPhone and iTouch app!
We invite YOU to connect directly with our FREE APP to stay up to date with our latest releases, audio samples, music videos, band news and exclusive content no matter where you are!
This app has been updated with:
- Optimized Design with new Themes and Colors
- Bug Fixes for known issues
- Optimizations to boost performance
- App Supported on iOS 9.0+ devices (iOS 8.x and prior devices no longer supported)
Ratings and Reviews
Biggest issue is that I can’t log-in to my actual account on this “official” app, can only do it on Twitter or Facebook, and I don’t care to use either. Also, getting into the app and I’m bombarded by some song that I never wanted to hear to begin with. A whole lot of bad ideas rolled into one, in my opinion. NuclearBlast needs to make their own app, not go through some other company that seems to specialist in making a themed app that just consists of links to the website. If I wanted to do that, I would just go to the site, myself.
*Clicks the X to uninstall*
It’s good, but it crashes sometimes
All the good metal bands are on here plus many many more you have probably never heard of.
- Mobile Roadie
- 70.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Copyright © Nuclear Blast Records
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.