Nudge Health Tracking
By Nudge, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* Get Nudge if you want to use health tracking apps and devices to improve your health. Nudge organizes data from the leading apps and wearables - including the Health app - to help you better monitor your progress toward your health goals.
* Ready to commit to making a change? Work with a health coach through Nudge for the personal touch, and ongoing support that will help you achieve your health goals.
* The Nudge Score helps you identify which of your health habits could use improvement, so you can take action and live better.
Nudge is the easiest way to track and manage your healthy lifestyle. And now, it’s also the best way to take control of your health and reach your goals by connecting with a professional health coach!
* New to health tracking? No problem! Nudge includes a simple, manual tracker to complement your synced apps and help you get comfortable monitoring your daily routine.
No matter what you’re looking to improve, Nudge makes it easy to stay on top of your nutrition, hydration, exercise, sleep, weight goals, and more!
* The Nudge Profile gives you a running 30-day health score, for clear visual snapshot of how healthy and balanced your recent health habits have been.
Your Profile makes it easy to spot areas you can improve and monitor your progress on your way to your goals!
* Working toward a specific health goal or simply need an accountability partner to help you stay motivated?
Our network of coaches can help maximize your tracking experience, regardless of the apps you may already be using to monitor your lifestyle.
* Join the Clubs that fit your fitness interests to connect with like-minded individuals who are happy to share their knowledge and experiences on specific topics, such as running, healthy recipes, or cycling.
Synced Apps & Wearables...
Nudge syncs seamlessly with the Health app and the leading fitness apps and wearables from Fitbit, Jawbone, Nike+, Runkeeper, Moves, Garmin, Withings and many more to provide you with more ways to log your health-related activities effortlessly in Nudge.
Just strap on your favorite wearable, sync it with the Nudge app and your activity will automatically appear on your daily log in Nudge.
"Nudge is beautiful and simple, but the best part is that it’s also functional... it fills a pretty big gap in the fast-growing mobile fitness craze."
- Digital Trends
"[It’s] easy to get swamped by all the different fitness apps... if you want to stop the madness, then you should check out Nudge."
"I’ve tried a number of services that try to unify users exercise data in one place, and Nudge is the best one I’ve seen so far."
“I love this app. It takes everything I do and puts it all together so I can compare exercise with consumption. It helped me track weight loss and I’m down 72 pounds. No only if my doctor were this good."
- RVA Kingpin
"Ok, I feel great now. Thanks for watching me. I never thought I would be able to build up to 30 min of high [intensity] activity. Thanks for the nudge."
- David A.
"By the way, thank you for taking the time to look at my profile and message me. This app has really helped me drink more water and eat more veggies!"
- Sharon B.
What's New in Version 5.6.0
-Enhanced support for Apple Health: you can now sync more data types (including workouts) and all your Apple Health data will sync more quickly and reliably
-Support for sortable custom trackers created by your coach
-Tweaks and bug fixes
Meh. Solid, OK app.
I got this app because it was going to be used in a six week fitness challenge I had joined. That ended up not happening, but for a couple of weeks I tried to use the app anyway.
On the plus side, it is reliable, everything I entered was recorded accurately. It synced with my Fitbit Flex 2 just fine. Technically, the app seems solid and stable, and does what it is supposed to.
On the con side… I didn't find it very useful as a way of tracking activity, nutrition, etc. Maybe it's too "big picture" for me. I am used to using apps that record more detail and provide graphs of consistency and progress.
The message boards or groups are a real weak point, and I wouldn't bother with them. They are not very active, and not well-designed. You can post a message easily enough, and you can respond to other people. They do work. But if someone responds to your message, you don't get any kind of notification. What that means is that you have to go back and check any messages you have posted to see if anyone has said anything back to you. Not useful. Also, the Tech message board doesn't appear to be monitored by the developer. Questions there are not answered, unless it is by other users.
The app is worth a try. It might suit you better than it suited me. I wasn't impressed.
It doesn't track anything
I connected that app to Apple Health and Fitbit. Everything has stayed at zero since I started it. This appears to be the app that does nothing.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 14, 2017
- Version: 5.6.0
- Size: 24.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nudge, LLC
- © 2016 Nudge, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.