Use Number Finder to reverse phone lookup detailed information about any phone number: whether it was a missed call, a number from your address book or an incoming text message.
- Find out the full name and location behind unknown number that's shown up on your caller ID.
- Avoid annoying bill collectors, telemarketers, scammers, prank callers, and ex-lovers, so you don't mistakenly call someone back you don't want to talk to.
- Find out whether a number is the source of scam calls.
- Non-invasive: Access to your contacts is optional, and you can easily opt your number out of our community phone book.
Advanced reverse phone lookup is easily accessible through the app: just copy and paste a phone number or choose a number from your address book.
Additionally, you can check if the phone number is the source of spam calls. Number Finder will provide with the threat level and what type of scam may originate from a phone number.
Number Finder will provide you with unlimited free reverse phone lookup and caller id look up. If you'd like to investigate further you can purchase credits to make premium reverse phone number lookups.
The app offers two auto-renewable subscriptions with the following rules:
Auto-renewable subscription "7 lookups weekly"
- 3-day trial
– 1 week subscription
– $3.49 per week
Auto-renewable subscription "15 lookups/month"
– 1 month subscription
– $9.99 per month
Rules that apply to all subscriptions:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of service: http://apps.thedigitalists.net/caller-id-check-terms-service
Added reverse phone lookup in Philippines
Ratings and Reviews
Would highly recommend this app. It’s very good and the info given is accurate. It’s a bit early to be writing a review but it is what it is. I love the fact this app is completely free unlike other apps I’ve tried that say they’re free then try to charge you after you search a number. I like this app very much. It’s rather quick to load information and it’s organized unlike if you google search a number and the info is all over the place. In my honest opinion it’s an all around good app and I would recommend this app to be your choice for number searches. The only problem I have been having is it keeps bringing me back to this page when I push the view all button. I’ve tried to submit a review like 5 times to get the full detail of the number I’m searching and it keeps bringing me back to this. I’m not quite sure why it won’t load after I hit the send button for my review or if they only accept certain lengths as a review to get re information you want but it’s actually kinda aggravating. Other than that it’s a good app.
it does exactly what it says. pretty easy to use and is very functional. easily one of the best and usable apps in the app store aimed at providing reverse number look inquiries. it provides pretty detailed information about about anonymous caller information- that is quickly uploaded and very easy to read. The numbers searched and caller ID information is also saved and displayed underneath the search functions on the main page. 5 enthusiastic stars for doing exactly what’s advertised and ease of use. I appreciate the simple app design and its functions- sticking with the bare necessities. Often times, some apps sold in the App Store are designed with too many fangle dangled do dads and silly add ons- with the intent of improving the user experience. When I’m actuality the extras detract and deter from the experience as a whole. But the number finder app does not.
Cannot believe this app!!! In order that I may access the Advanced information of the person/place of interest relating to the looked-up number I enter, I had to rate/write a review for this app. The problem with that I ran into was that it requires a nickname I would want used to apply to each review I would write, BUT...every nickname I typed in, this site says that nickname has been taken and that I need to use a different nickname and try again; I became furious and frustrated how EVERY nickname I entered was previously taken. Must be this app apparently does not/cannot give that added information out (?#!?)
- Digitalists Interactive Agency Ltd
- 53.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Digitalists Interactive Agency Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 5 lookups weekly (50% off) $3.49
- 15 lookups/month $9.99
- 1 reverse phone lookup $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.