* Challenge NumberLink puzzle, easy but difficult.
* Don't be panic to arrange random dot number.
* No more puzzle game !! it's NumberLink.
[How to play]
1. link 1, 2, 3(4) dot number orderly and repeatedly.
2. all dot number is linked and cleared.
3. from one point, you can move to eight direction (horizontal, vertical, diagonal)
4. linked dot number is not be again.
5. diagonal linking is not moved by cross(line shape is X).
- Support for IOS 9.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
This is one of my favorite apps. It's very original and there's nothing else out there like it. The gameplay is simple and easy to learn. Well done developer.
Liked it for awhile
Instructions for some puzzles are unclear. Paid to remove ads but had to watch an ad to find out how to play it. Then the "hint" didn't work. Don't bother with this
Unique concept I like it very much
- Kyung-Hun Kim
- 20.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1Pixel Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Show Hint(Once) $0.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.