Number Quiz - the numbers tracing game for kids learning 123s
By Tantrum Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Number Quiz is the best way to learn the your numbers. Four different games for every stage of learning; flashcards, identification, matching and handwriting. Designed for kids but great for all ages.
Four great games to develop your skills:
- 123 Flashcards to get started recognizing letters
Each number is shown on a card. Tapping on the card flips it over to reveal an object while a voice announces the number and the objects. Use app settings to play in random order for a change of pace.
- Number Identification to test knowledge
Multiple numbers are shown on the screen and a voice requests you to touch a specific number. If you touch the right number, an object is shown, then it moves to the next number. Get through all 20 numbers and you win! Use app settings to play in random order or hide the hints to make the game more difficult.
- Matching numbers with dots
The top shows numbers. The bottom shows dots. Draw a line between the number and the dots that match to get to the next level. Enable random order in app settings for even more challenge.
- Number Tracing to practice handwriting
Each number is presented full screen with dotted lines shown to guide you through writing the number. As you trace with your finger, fun sounds play along the line. After each number is finished they are combined on a blackboard. You can play in random order by enabling them in the app settings. Complete all 20 numbers to unlock the fireworks celebration with exploding numbers and music!
- Universal app plays natively on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Enhanced graphics for retina displays
- Disable swiping to advance Flashcards for younger players
- Enable Teacher Mode in Settings to choose which numbers to practice
Connect with us for feature suggestions or bug reports:
On the web: http://TantrumApps.com/contact
On Facebook: http://facebook.com/TantrumApps
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/TantrumApps
What's New in Version 2.3.1
- Added a prompt before exiting Number Tracing to avoid accidental taps on the home button, especially for left handed kids.
- Much faster drawing on all devices, especially older devices running iOS 7.
- Fixed a bug where Number Matching could remove lines if connecting from top to bottom, then bottom to top.
- Fixed a bug with Number Tracing where stray lines may be created after each line.
- Fixed a bug with Number Matching where lines may disappear if player drew their lines too fast.
Thanks for the great feedback! We're listening and love making improvements. Our kids play our apps too, so we want them to be the best.
Worth every penny!
I had the free version of this and it's such a wonderful app I had to buy it. Purchased both the numbers and letters app. Both of my toddlers love the games and don't even realize they are learning.
Just like the ABC app, this numbers app is fantastic for teaching toddlers how to recognize and write numbers. My 2.5 year learned so much from this app. Can you make one for shapes?!?
Please update this app. I have the latest software for the iPhone 6 and it's running slow and it freezes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 28, 2013
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 33.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lawrence Ingraham
- © Lawrence Ingraham
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.