By Brainingcamp, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
These virtual colored rods vary in length from 1 to 10 units long.
- Colored number rods varying in length from 1 to 10 units
- Easy to add, drag, rotate, and remove rods
- Snapping for easy placement and alignment
- Customize rod colors to your preferred scheme
- Optional square grid to more easily see rod lengths
- Number line
- Labels (integers, decimals, fractions)
- Annotation feature to write on the screen with a finger
1. Skip Counting
2. Adding Integers
3. Subtracting Integers
4. Multiplying Integers
5. Dividing Integers
6. Dividing Integers with Remainders
7. Understanding Fractions
8. Comparing Fractions
9. Equivalent Fractions
10. Common Denominators
11. Adding Fractions
12. Subtracting Fractions
14. Ratios and Proportions
What's New in Version 3.1.0
We were legally required to change the sequence of colors used for rods. If you don't like the new sequence, we have added a Set Color feature to easily set your preferred color scheme.
Added a new bin control to choose whether rods are placed in horizontal or vertical orientation when dropped on the workspaces.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 19, 2015
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brainingcamp, LLC
- © Brainingcamp, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.