These virtual colored rods vary in length from 1 to 10 units and help students visualize and manipulate numbers.
The Cuisenaire® Rods name, rod colors, and color sequence are the intellectual property of hand2mind, Inc. and used with special permission.
- Colored number rods varying in length from 1 to 10 units
- Easy to add, drag, rotate, and remove rods
- Snapping for easy placement and alignment
- Optional square grid to more easily see rod lengths
- Number line
- Labels (integers, decimals, fractions)
- Annotation feature to write on the screen with a finger
1. Skip Counting
2. Adding Integers
3. Subtracting Integers
4. Multiplying Integers
5. Dividing Integers
6. Dividing Integers with Remainders
7. Understanding Fractions
8. Comparing Fractions
9. Equivalent Fractions
10. Common Denominators
11. Adding Fractions
12. Subtracting Fractions
14. Ratios and Proportions
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good app...would like more features
This is a good app. Ideally, though, I would like to be able to customize the rod colors to match the Math U See curriculum rods.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.