Numberkiz : Math Interactive Whiteboard(Pro)
By EXLUNCH Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For light users, please try our free version of Numberkiz.
Numberkiz Pro allows unlimited access to all of Numberkiz's current and upcoming tools.
Numberkiz is a learning, teaching, recording, and sharing tool for math.
This is the simplest tool for learning math.
•We support a full range of tools for teaching math concepts(Algebra,Numeration, Addtion,Substraction,Multiplication, Division,Fraction,Operations,Decimal,Area,Perimeter,Polygon,Shape,Measurement,Ratios,Propotion, Unit, etc..)
• Help students with homework by working through an example problem
• Upload your lessons onto the Internet so that students can watch them before and after class
• Tutor someone from afar
• Showcase your video tutorials on numberkiz.com and share your knowledge with the world
• Record and replay your voice recordings, handwriting and drawings
• Create circles and various polygons (triangles, rectangle, pentagons, hexagons, heptagons, octagons, etc.). We also support polygon cropping so that you can customize shapes.
• 3D Polyhedron ( Unfolding Polyhedron Nets )
• Protractor and Ruler
• Number Rods
• Fraction Circle
• Fraction Rectangle
• Fraction Tower
• Pattern Blocks
• Various Backgrounds
• Graph Papers
• Add text to any page
• Add photos from the iPad camera, Photo Albums
• Animate images by dragging them around while recording
• Pause and resume recording at anytime
• Create multiple whiteboard pages
• Undo and redo actions
• Choose from 10 different ink colors
• Create a free account on numberkiz.com and choose who can view your lessons
• Share your lessons via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Embed your lessons on your blog or website
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any more questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Contact us: email@example.com
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/numberkiz
What's New in Version 1.5.12
Note name bug fixed.
Only one MAJOR issue
I have been searching for a long time to find an app that will allow me to bring more interactive technology into my classroom. I was tickled pink when I came across this one! The tools are easy to use and help my students to better understand concepts that they struggled with in the past. Sure the program is lacking a substantial amount of mathematical symbols and you cannot delete a page once you have created it, but these are minor annoyances. The MAJOR problem with this app is when you have contributed a substantial amount of time to creating a presentation and BOOM the app closes itself out and deletes everything you were just working on. I shouldn't have to save every minute for fear that all of my progress will be lost in a matter of seconds.
Can't upload anything
I like everything that can be on within the app, but after paying for the "full app" it will not let me upload or share anything. You can not view the videos Numberkiz has uploaded. It is great if you want to just demonstrate to a class, but not much more.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 24, 2014
- Version: 1.5.12
- Size: 28.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: EXLUNCH Co.,Ltd
- © EXLUNCH Co.,Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.