Numbers at Home
By Luciano Goncalves
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Numbers at Home is a fun educational game for your kids between the ages of 2 and 5. With the help of Beto (our main character) and the different games inside Numbers at Home, your children will have fun while learning the Numbers, Adding and Subtracting.
- 6 different games to teach kids numbers and math with two different levels each.
- Bilingual English and Spanish, texts and voices.
- Beto is always there to help the kids complete the task with hints and positive messages.
- Stickers rewards after level completion, win up to 30 Stickers!
- Helps kids learn the shapes and sounds of the numbers from 1 to 20
- Helps learning Additions and Subtraction
- Memory Bonus game with two levels after winning 15 Stickers
- Stickers fun! play with the stickers and save a screenshot on the camera roll
- Protected access to parents section
- Available on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
GAME 1: Bring the Numbers Home
The objective of this game is to select the numbers in the ascendant order from 1 to 20.
Easy: The kid must touch the green arrow to move to the next number.
Hard: The kid is presented with two choices and he must select the correct one to advance to the next number.
GAME 2: Let’s find the Number
The objective of this game is to identify the numbers that appear in the canvas and find them in the window behind.
Easy: The numbers appear on the canvas so the kid can visually identify the number.
Hard: An interrogation sign appears in the canvas and the kid must find the number based only on the voice.
GAME 3: Let's Count the fruits
In this game the kid must collect the fruits dispersed around the kitchen. The objective in this game is collect and count all the fruist.
Easy: 15 fruits dispersed and easy to find around the kitchen.
Hard: 25 fruits dispersed around the kitchen. Some fruits may be well hidden, you may need to move some things to find them!
GAME 4: Pop and Sort
Pop pop pop! in this game a bunch of balloons (with numbers inside) are floating away, the kid need to burst the balloons in the right order to finish the game.
Easy: pop the balloons in order from 1 to 10
Hard: pop the balloons in order from 1 to 20, balloons rise faster!
GAME 5: Balloon Sum
Is easy to learn additions with balloons! in this game the kid must follow Beto’s instructions and add balloons to a big box until reaching the result of the indicated addition.
Easy: sum up to a total of 10 balloons
Hard: sum up to a total of 20 balloons
GAME 6: Balloon pop Subtraction
To subtract the balloons the kid will have to follow Beto's instructions and add balloons to a big box and then burst them until reaching the result of the indicated subtraction.
Easy: subtract until a total of 10 balloons
Hard: subtract until a total of 20 balloons
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps
Let's get in touch!
Become a fan of Chamo Games on Facebook
Circle us on Google+
Follow us on Twitter
Visit our site
Drop us your concerns and recommendations via firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206303
- Bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 10, 2014
- Version: 220.127.116.11303
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Luciano Goncalves
- © Chamo Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.