Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Numbers is the most innovative spreadsheet app ever designed for a mobile device. Created exclusively for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, Numbers includes support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom so you can create powerful spreadsheets using just your fingers.
Start with one of over 30 Apple-designed templates for your home budget, checklist, invoice, mortgage calculator, and more. Choose from over 250 powerful functions. Tap to add tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas. Touch and drag your finger to reorder columns and rows and to resize tables. Double-tap a cell to bring up the intelligent keyboard that helps you enter text, formulas, dates and times, or duration. Animate your data with interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts. And with an all-new calculation engine, Numbers is faster than ever before.
With iCloud built in, your spreadsheets are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a spreadsheet using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly with Numbers for iCloud beta from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
And with a new unified file format across the Mac, iOS, and the web, your spreadsheets are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Stunning new user interface designed to match iOS 7
• Over 30 Apple-designed templates give your spreadsheets a beautiful start
• Double-tap a cell to access the intelligent keyboard to add text, formulas, dates and times, and more
• Numbers is faster than ever before, with an all-new calculation engine
• Reorder columns and rows, and resize tables, with a touch and a drag
• Import and edit Microsoft Excel and CSV files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
• Place tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas
• Update tables, charts, text, and images using beautiful preset styles
• Insert photos and video with the Media Browser
• Create a form to quickly enter data on the go
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers, alignment guides, and powerful graphics tools
• Choose from over 250 powerful functions
• Get built-in help and sample formulas for each function
• Sort columns in ascending or descending order
• Hide or unhide rows and columns
• Turn filters on and off in imported spreadsheets
• Insert gorgeous 2D and 3D charts
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Change values in cells using sliders, steppers, checkboxes, pop-ups, and star ratings
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your spreadsheets from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your spreadsheets from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Numbers for iCloud beta
• Numbers automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your spreadsheet to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the spreadsheet and can edit it with you at iCloud.com with Numbers for iCloud beta
• Export your spreadsheet to CSV, PDF, and Microsoft Excel
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy spreadsheets to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including a single tab, or all tabs
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Numbers does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Numbers for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 2.5.4
• Resolves an issue that prevented proper navigation and editing with VoiceOver
I love it!
The app is great! Very easy to use. I downloaded it to my iPhone 6 because I had created a spreadsheet the night before on my Mac and needed to show it but hadn't brought my laptop. Anywho, I downloaded the app and because I saved the spreadsheet to my iCloud I was able to pull it up on my phone! No problem at all.
The app did take a bit longer than normal to download (about 5 min) but I didn't have very good service plus the app itself has a lot of components so I expected it to take some time.
I love the app! I can make edits on my computer or my phone and the document will automatically update on the other device! At one point it did take about 10 minutes to update on my Mac after I made changes on my phone but it's still better than having to send myself a new copy or always making edits on the same device!
I love the app it's great! I will say that the "writing a review" process could be worked on. I wrote this whole review, which I feel is a bit long, just because there were so many negative reviews I thought it could use a positive one. When I tried to submit it, it said the nickname was taken and I had to try again! It deleted everything. Needless to say this time I copied my review and then tried to send.
Apple is losing focus
Why do I have to go to Settings>General>Usage>Manage Storage, manually delete the app, perform a hard reboot, and then reinstall the app? Apple should fix this.
Use to be, when there was an issue Apple would have a almost immediately. Now, it seems all they're interested in are social issues and liberal agendas. As paying customers, we just want our apps, devices and computers to work. We could care less about Apple's stance on this issue or that issue. My dear Apple is now reminding me of what it was like to have a PC. Now, PC has moved from Personal Computer to Political Correctness, and is turning into a Piece of Cr@p. Get back to track. Zoom in a little and get focused on what really matters, products that work.
Nice interface for touch screen
I noticed that a lot of poor reviews were really about the App Store issues not the actual app. I found the touch and gesture interface to be well thought out and easy to use. After trying excel, this was refreshing and made my work easy to do. I also liked the iCloud integration and the ability to work on the workbook from multiple devices. The easy access to functions and multiple input formats were intuitive and time saving.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 07, 2015
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 245 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.