Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Numbers is the most innovative spreadsheet app ever designed for a mobile device. Created exclusively for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, Numbers includes support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom so you can create powerful spreadsheets using just your fingers.
Start with one of over 30 Apple-designed templates for your home budget, checklist, invoice, mortgage calculator, and more. Choose from over 250 powerful functions. Tap to add tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas. Touch and drag your finger to reorder columns and rows and to resize tables. Double-tap a cell to bring up the intelligent keyboard that helps you enter text, formulas, dates and times, or duration. Animate your data with interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts. And with an all-new calculation engine, Numbers is faster than ever before.
With iCloud built in, your spreadsheets are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a spreadsheet using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly with Numbers for iCloud from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Get started quickly
• Stunning new user interface designed to match iOS 7
• Over 30 Apple-designed templates give your spreadsheets a beautiful start
• Double-tap a cell to access the intelligent keyboard to add text, formulas, dates and times, and more
• Numbers is faster than ever before, with an all-new calculation engine
• Reorder columns and rows, and resize tables, with a touch and a drag
• Import and edit Microsoft Excel and CSV files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
• Place tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas
• Update tables, charts, text, and images using beautiful preset styles
• Insert photos and video with the Media Browser
• Create a form to quickly enter data on the go
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers, alignment guides, and powerful graphics tools
• Choose from over 250 powerful functions
• Get built-in help and sample formulas for each function
• Sort columns in ascending or descending order
• Hide or unhide rows and columns
• Turn filters on and off in imported spreadsheets
• Insert gorgeous 2D and 3D charts
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Change values in cells using sliders, steppers, checkboxes, pop-ups, and star ratings
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your spreadsheets from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your spreadsheets from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Numbers for iCloud
• Numbers automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your spreadsheet to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the spreadsheet and can edit it with you at iCloud.com with Numbers for iCloud
• Export your spreadsheet to CSV, PDF, and Microsoft Excel
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy spreadsheets to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including a single tab, or all tabs
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Numbers does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 2.6.2
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Lost It's Way...
When Apple changed iWork to support feature parity between iOS and OS X, they removed features. Even if you could forgive that due to the maturity level of iOS at the time, it is absurd to me that fundamental features of a spreadsheet system, such as pivot tables (I apologize, I forget the name of that feature in the old version of Numbers) is completely absurd. A once great product has fallen by the wayside and it is a complete disservice to Apple, it's devices, and its users. It is another reason why we business users are forced to ask the question "If I have to use Microsoft Office for everything why not just get a Windows tablet?"
Absolutely F grade software
The list goes on and on but the destruction of all of my documents, about 30, was simply ridiculous when iOS9.3 was released in March and I backed up iOS prior to the upgrade, It simply destroyed all my Apple files save one. This occurred ON ALL DEVICES of mine for Pages, Keynote, and Numbers. Microsoft is doing a fantastic job in iOS, all of my files are SAFE in the cloud and with Draw you can ink directly into the document. So Microsoft has far surpassed my expectations. Get a grip, Apple, and get your App people working with the iOS wing to both improve and make sure your apps are as beta-tested as an iOS upgrade.
The World's Most Pleasant Spreadsheet
This is a kinder, gentler, more tasteful spreadsheet than the competition. I use it many times every day.
You can use your iPad or Mac to create a sophisticated spreadsheet, but do data entry on a tiny iPhone 5 screen (lookup "New Form" in Help). Brilliant!
In four years of heavy use I have never lost any data - maybe those who have this complaint are not using iCloud?
I would love to see improvements such as full support for keyboard shortcuts, macros in Lua or a more elegant set of functions (although this would mean deviating from the ugly industry standard from M**soft).
Numbers is the most pleasant spreadsheet I have used to date.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 10, 2016
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 233 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.