Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Numbers is the most innovative spreadsheet app ever designed for a mobile device. Created exclusively for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, Numbers includes support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom so you can create powerful spreadsheets using just your fingers.
Start with one of over 30 Apple-designed templates for your home budget, checklist, invoice, mortgage calculator, and more. Choose from over 250 powerful functions. Tap to add tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas. Touch and drag your finger to reorder columns and rows and to resize tables. Double-tap a cell to bring up the intelligent keyboard that helps you enter text, formulas, dates and times, or duration. Animate your data with interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts. And with an all-new calculation engine, Numbers is faster than ever before.
With iCloud built in, your spreadsheets are kept up to date across all your devices. And with the release of real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a spreadsheet at the same time
• Collaboration is built right in to Numbers on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Numbers for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
Get started quickly
• Over 30 Apple-designed templates give your spreadsheets a beautiful start
• Double-tap a cell to access the intelligent keyboard to add text, formulas, dates and times, and more
• New action menu keeps most common tasks one tap away
• Reorder columns and rows, and resize tables, with a touch and a drag
• Import and edit Microsoft Excel and CSV files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly open password-protected spreadsheets using Touch ID on supported iPhones
• Place tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas
• Update tables, charts, text, and images using beautiful preset styles
• Insert photos and video with the Media Browser
• Create a form to quickly enter data on the go
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers, alignment guides, and powerful graphics tools
• Choose from over 250 powerful functions
• Get built-in help and sample formulas for each function
• Easily add stock information to spreadsheets
• Sort columns in ascending or descending order
• Hide or unhide rows and columns
• Turn filters on and off in imported spreadsheets
• Insert gorgeous 2D and 3D charts
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Change values in cells using sliders, steppers, checkboxes, pop-ups, and star ratings
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your spreadsheets from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your spreadsheets from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Numbers for iCloud
• Numbers automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your spreadsheet to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Export your spreadsheet to CSV, PDF, and Microsoft Excel
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy spreadsheets to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including a single tab, or all tabs
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Numbers does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 3.2
• Enhance your spreadsheets using a library of over 500 professionally drawn shapes
• Reply to comments and join threaded conversations
• Support for print preview in collaborative spreadsheets
• New auto-correction and text replacement options save time while typing
• The Insert Stock Quote feature and the Stock and Currency functions now return data from the previous market day’s close.
useless. loss of once great features.
I thought it was just me not understanding how to enter dates and durations as easily as I did in previous versions. But I'm not the only one who's frustrated and bewildered that Apple did away with the data entry keyboards based on cell format type. It used to be incredibly easy, and fun to use. Now it's not worth my time. Enter dates using querty keyboard instead of just tapping?! Forget it. I still can't figure out how to enter durations. After struggling to use the Help guide, I finally see how to format the cells to take the data, I just can't actually enter the data in an easy, quick manner. And the input forms don't match all the columns in the table, mysteriously skipping over columns formatted with pop up menus. They show up, but are skipped when hitting return, so I can't enter data unless I go back and click on that particular field, out of order. The pop up selections are indeed there, I just don't know why it doesn't cycle through. yeah, this isn't working for me. Apple loves to tinker and ruin things. Do they have that much time on their hands? Cuz I don't, so I won't be using this.
Needed enhancements and a bug fix.
1. The stock "last close" fails to work for a variety of valid stock symbols (example: Closed end fund fund "USA" ( USA: NYSE) All my other investing apps find it no problem.
UPDATE: Values are pulled from Yahoo, which is a very poor decision by the author of this software. It's the "weak link". Values should be sourced elsewhere, as Yahoo is garbage. If you go to Yahoo Finance, these queries also fail.
And also please make this function easier to use by letting the user reference an existing stock symbol in a nearby cell. For example, after selecting CELL--> STOCK QUOTE Present an equal sign and then we could tap the stock symbol cell. It's really clunky the way it is now, but a welcome start for many of us, I'm sure.
2. As a stock trader, could there not be a "current" price attribute? Of course this would need an "update" or "refresh" capability. Did this on my Palm e5 in 2002. Not hard to do.
3. Need to be able to hide one or more cells. Maybe that functionality is there, but I can't find it.
4. With all the power of the A10X on the new 10.5 Pro, how about allowing two instances (two spreadsheets) open in split view? And referencing a cell in a different file completely? This would be a great time saver.
there are lots of reviews already about the loss of the data entry keyboard which was incredibly stupid of Apple but I won't kick a dead horse. I'd like to know why the row and column sizing controls in the format pull down are not in the mobile version but are in the Mac version. That missing item means it's totally unrealistic to try to create a new spreadsheet on my iPad, I has to be done on the Mac which relegates the iPad to a data entry tool. But then that feature just got worse too as discussed by so many others. It's kind of sad that Apple can't seem to create any truly life changing new concept products since the passing of a Steve Jobs but do you have to dumb down what we've had for a long time? Have a couple people working on the Numbers software use Excel for a few weeks and then go back to Numbers. They'll cry over the lack of functionality.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 13, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 373 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.