Get fully featured, disposable phone numbers instantly.
Keep your personal phone number private and secure.
• Need a throwaway number for Craigslist?
• Need a second phone number to use for work?
• Wary about someone who just asked you out on a date?
• Want a number to post safely on social and dating networks?
• Need a temporary number for short term projects?
With Numflix, you can add extra phone numbers to your devices. They are real phone numbers with full capabilities including voice calls, texts, voicemails, call recordings, and more. It is perfect for occasions when you need to give your contact to someone, but would rather not reveal the personal phone number.
Here is why you will love Numflix:
FAST AND EASY: Numbers are created instantly on your demand with few taps. Straight forward to use with familiar interface.
FULLY FEATURED: Voice call, text messaging, voicemail, call recordings, reverse caller ID lookup, and more.
RELIABLE: Uses infrastructure of top tier carriers.
WORKS ON ALL DEVICES: Works not just on iPhone, but iPod Touch and iPad as well, turning them into fully featured mobile phones!
Download the app and start using the service with the included free number.
1. Currently you can create numbers with US and Canada country code only. Support for more country codes will be constantly added in the future.
2. In addition to the on demand packages, the app also has monthly subscription options that include heavy discounts, prices ranging from $1.99/month to $4.99/month. Note that with all subscription options,
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, with the same initial price.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://apptget.com/numflix/terms.html
• Fixed error where red bar might stay on the status bar after the call is over.
• Fixed error where call might not get connected when the app is force closed.
• Better handling of expired phone numbers.
Ratings and Reviews
It works but def not worth the money. You minutes go away even when you don't answer a phone call. Seems to be a few minutes at a time that just disappear when a call is not answered. Don't waste your money.
It works, but SCAMMY
Pros: Worked after I updated. Has various subscription models that are simple/ cheap.
- "support" never responds.
- Let me select the number I wanted, then AFTER PURCHASE gave me a completely different one!!! Can't change it now since I already paid for this one.
- Also, deducts ONE FULL MINUTE for every second of a started minute (even if you "contact" support number which is an automated 5 seconds and nobody really responds). Very scammy!
Cheap, easy, but would not recommend.
I opened this account to have a separate email and number for items I’m selling after paying for the first month I tested by sending several texts to my Numflix and NONE of them came in.
- David Kang
- 23.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Apptget
- In-App Purchases
- Coins Package $1.99
- Numflix Mini Subscription Line 1 $1.99
- Coins Package $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.