NuMi matches your Nutrisystem® plan to seamlessly track your Nutrisystem® foods, Flex Meals, activity, measurements and much more. Don’t wait a second longer, let NuMi guide you to a healthier lifestyle!
• Complete Nutrisystem® entrée database with barcode scanner for easy tracking.
• One-touch Tracking - Quick Log allows you to track Nutrisystem® meals, PowerFuels, SmartCarbs and other food types with one tap.
• Plan your Flex Meals—Turn any meal occasion into a Flex Meal, with Nutrisystem recipes that show you exactly how many SmartCarbs, PowerFuels, etc. are in each serving.
• Plan your week—Copy and duplicate meals for faster tracking. Log a recipe and it turns into PowerFuels and SmartCarbs and Extras in your Journal.
• Plan Guidance - Shows your PowerFuel and SmartCarb allotment per meal.
• Smart Reminders - Let NuMi remind you when to log your meals, water intake, activity and weight so you never miss a beat.
• NuMi Challenges—Enter fun tracking challenges and win prizes!
• News Feed—Get exclusive offers, contests, giveaways and more!
• The Leaf—Find tips, articles and inspiration. Fresh content added daily!
• Shopping – With the entire A La Carte menu at your fingertips, you can shop anywhere, anytime. Plus, enjoy fast, easy checkout!
• Photos – Capture your journey with snapshots of your accomplishments. Celebrate your success by collecting and sharing new Weight Loss Milestone badges!
• Sync with Fitbit®, Jawbone® and more to import your activity data right into NuMi.
Not a Nutrisystem customer yet? Use NuMi to learn more about the program, get special offers and use the FREE calorie tracker!
Upgraded Scanner - supports 100,000+ new foods
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs More Work...
The main advantage of this app is for logging my Nutrisystem foods. It’s laid out according to my plan and gives me a good visual of my day. However, it pretty much ends there. The huge drawback of this app is that it’s all about trying to get me to buy more products. Since I do an auto ship program, all of the deals are an extra charge. They cannot be applied to my next auto ship order. Even when I achieve milestones or earn a challenge deal, it means a separate order and shipping charges unless I meet a minimum order amount. It used to be that milestone awards were automatically sent with my next auto ship order. But no more! So I’ll pass on any freebies, because bottom line, they are not free!! The only way that these perks are an advantage is if you don’t do auto ship and only place al a carte orders. I have used another health app for several years that does so much more, and the logged information is about me, not about what more you can sell me. So I’ll stick with that app and only use NuMi to map out my daily food plan and log my weight every week. Another shortcoming of this app is its inability to sync with my Apple Watch. I have to manually enter the exercise data and, even though it will sync steps from my Health app, it only does so if I carry my iPhone around with me all day. I’m sure I’m not the only one to find this cumbersome. Compared to other apps out there, this one really falls short.
What happened to the total days logged on the News Feed?
I like the app for logging my daily food intake. I like that I can scan the barcode on all foods to add them, and a lot of the non-Nutrisystem food shows up in the database. I have only had to manually add a couple items. I have been on Nutrisystem and have used the app daily for over 7 months. When I first started, the bottom of my news feed showed me the total days logged in the app. That seemed to disappear a few weeks back. It was nice to see that total days, because since I log daily, it let me know how long I have been on this diet plan. It was a motivator for me. It has been more than 200 days and I have lost almost 30 pounds. I am losing the weight slower than I expected, but I do allow myself one “cheat day” a week, so that most likely contributes to the slower weight loss. But, I know me. If I don’t allow myself that “cheat day” I would give up on the diet all together. Long story short (I know, too late), I like the app for tracking my food, and like the occasional deal NuMi gives for logging that food, but would love to see them bring back the total days logged.
Needs Major Work
There have been a few updates to the app since my first review but my experience with it has not improved. They make an improvement in one area and then take away a feature of another. It’s incredibly frustrating. The latest feature they took away is the ability to go back and view past month’s entries. You now only have access to view the current month. I wanted to go back and copy a meal I had last week so I wouldn’t have to research for the foods but since what I wanted to view was on July 31 and it’s now August 5th I can’t go back. So irritating. This app is still to labor intensive to use. It has nothing on My Fitness Pal. It still doesn't remember foods the way MFP does and foods the system still say 1 serving. Well, what's the definition of a serving bc that can depend on the original user that input it and may be more or less that what I see on a package for a serving. If makes for inaccurate entires when there is no unit of measurement. Garmin also still isn’t in the system as a recognized fitness tracker. Developers needs to take a serious look at other fitness tracking apps as it would show just how bad and hard to use this app is. It may have a new look but it’s not any better as far as functionality.
- 90.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © NuMi and NUTRISYSTEM and related trademarks are registered trademarks and trademarks in the United States and/or other countries, used under license from Nutri/System IPHC, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.