This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NEW! QUICK LOG BUTTON
• Allows you to track Nutrisystem® meals, PowerFuels, SmartCarbs and other food types with one tap
BETTER PLAN GUIDANCE
• Shows your PowerFuel and SmartCarb allotment per meal
UPGRADED BARCODE SCANNER
• Logs your Nutrisystem® foods and add-ins with ease
NEW! REVAMPED RECIPES
• Log a recipe and it turns into PowerFuels and SmartCarbs and Extras in your Journal
NEW! SMART REMINDERS
• Let NuMi remind you when to log your meals, water intake, activity and weight so you never miss a beat
NuMi matches your Nutrisystem® plan to seamlessly track your Nutrisystem® foods, Flex Meals, activity, measurements and much more. Don’t wait a second longer, let NuMi guide you to a healthier lifestyle!
• Complete Nutrisystem® entrée database with barcode scanner for easy tracking
• NuMi Challenges—Enter fun tracking challenges and win prizes!
• News Feed—Get exclusive offers, contests, giveaways and more
• The Leaf—Find tips, articles and inspiration. Fresh content added daily!
• Plan your Flex Meals—Turn any meal occasion into a Flex Meal, with Nutrisystem recipes that show you exactly how many SmartCarbs, PowerFuels, etc. are in each serving
• Plan your week—Copy and duplicate meals for faster tracking
• Sync with Fitbit®, Jawbone® and more to import your activity data right into NuMi
Not a Nutrisystem customer yet? Use NuMi to learn more about the program, get special offers and use the FREE calorie tracker!
What's New in Version 4.0
What’s New in Version 4.0
With a beautiful new look and lots of upgraded features, NuMi is now faster and better than ever.
No other tracking tool is this customized to your Nutrisystem® plan!
Needs Major Work
This app is way to labor intensive to use. It has nothing on My Fitness Pal. The update made it even worse! The new layout requires so much more clicking and searching and it locked everything prior to the update so you can’t go back and copy a previous day to a new day. It also turns everything they consider “off plan” red. It feels like I’m getting scolded by an app which is in no way motivating but is demeaning. Having to click every glass to add water is annoying. It still doesn't remember foods the way MFP does and foods the system still say 1 serving. Well, what's the definition of a serving bc that can depend on the original user that input it and may be more or less that what I see on a package for a serving. If makes for inaccurate entires when there is no unit of measurement. Garmin also still isn’t in the system as a recognized fitness tracker. Developers needs to take a serious look at other fitness tracking apps as it would show just how bad and hard to use this app is. It may have a new look but it’s not any better as far as functionality.
I signed up through my phone using my Facebook info. Apparently this does not set you up on the website and does not do online storage at all because when I got my new iPhone and logged in through Facebook again it said I had no previous template or anything. Plus NUMI doesn’t even keep up with foods on Nutrisystem I have had three new meals that do not exist on NUMI so scanner is worthless for those foods and when entering them in manually it freaks out the your entering a Nutrisystem food. Also so very behind the times that they pull NO data from iHealth like about all tracking apps do now. So the more accurate steps from my Apple Watch are ignored and if you don’t keep your phone on your hip and carry it in pockets or anywhere else the motion tracker does nothing. Great job Nutrisystem on this crappy app for tracking and apparently you don’t care or listen because it’s got such a low rating and seems like you’ve done nothing to help.
Newest Update Leaves Much To Be Desired!!
This newest update released this week has many flaws—many more than previous version. First of all the nutrition info will not allow more than 2 digits to be entered in each category (I.e. carbs, protein, fiber, cholesterol etc) PLUS they are all in grams even tho in reality mg needs to be an option also, as does kg etc. Also there needs to be a way to totally DELETE a food entry if an error if found or serving size entered wrong etc. Also on PC the CopyFeature failed to work. When I tried to Copy a complete meal from one day to another, instead of copying the meal correctly it copied only my SC (& 5 copies of that, Lol) I had to manually delete 4 of them & then manually copy each of the other items one by one—this is ridiculous!! There are other problems too like freezing up, timing out etc Older version was much better...this should have been tested more BEFORE rollout, IMO. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!! Thanks
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 09, 2017
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 61.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nutrisystem
- © NuMi and NUTRISYSTEM and related trademarks are registered trademarks and trademarks in the United States and/or other countries, used under license from Nutri/System IPHC, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.