Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Journal includes all Nutrisystem® meal occasions with PowerFuels and SmartCarbs
- Track your measurements
- Turn any meal occasion into a flex meal
- Copy and duplicate meals
- Improved search capability to help you find Nutrisystem® entrée’s, PowerFuels, SmartCarbs, vegetables and more
- Get thousands of recipe and dining out recommendations personalized to your calorie range
- Edit your start weight and restart your plan at any time
NuMi matches your Nutrisystem® plan to seamlessly track your Nutrisystem® foods, My Daily 3 Activity, measurements, and much more! Don’t wait a second longer—let NuMi guide you to a healthier lifestyle!
- Complete Nutrisystem® entrée database, with barcode scanner for easy tracking
- News Feed - Daily tips and inspiration from The Leaf
- Plan your flex meals – Turn any meal occasion into a flex meal! Plus, get thousands of eating out and recipe recommendations based on your calorie range
- Activity suggestions—track My Daily 3®
- Sync Fitbit®, Jawbone® & more
- Plan your week – copy and duplicate meals for faster tracking
Not a Nutrisystem customer? NuMi is a free weight loss tool that’s personalized to your unique lifestyle. Download the app and get:
Calorie Tracker & Meal Logger—Log your meals, activities, measurements, weight, water intake & more on the go—no matter where you are!
Expertly Curated Meal Recommendations—Whether You Eat In or Dine Out
• Eat In recommendations include more than 15,000 recipes—and counting
• GPS-enabled Dining Out recommendations for more than 35,000 menu items
• Cuisines include Italian, Mexican and Asian
• Dietary preference: Includes Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-Free
Real-Time Activity Recommendations
Based on where you are and how much time you have, connect FitBit® or Jawbone® devices and all that data will be automatically integrated into your NuMi™ plan. NuMi can also connect Withings™ and FitBit® wifi scales.
Daily Progress Tracker
See how you’re doing at all times. Get personalized, big picture insights, as well as concrete tips and plenty of charts and graphs to geek out on.
Bar Code Scanner – Scan the nutritional information from tens of thousands of newly package foods directly into NuMi™.
Measurements – Track your progress through your measurements! Enter your starting measurements in the beginning of your journey and track current measurements later to see how you’re doing.
Track your Steps Automatically – Connect your device to track steps and log activity using the iPhone's Motion Processor in your iPhone 5S, 6, and 6 Plus. Once connected, your daily calorie goal will automatically adjust based on your activity as measured by your Motion Processor.
What's New in Version 3.0.5
Bug fixes and improvements.
Simple and Sweet 👍🏻
Not sure what all the fuss is about, I've been using this app for over a week and so far not a single problem. I use a couple of other apps that are more geared to track my workouts, but this app works perfectly with the Nutrisystem meal plan. Very simple to use the barcode scanner to enter your NS food, you can set reminders for yourself eat your snacks or drink more water, etc. As far as everything working or saving properly, you just need to make sure you have a good signal or connected to Wi-Fi. Now if Nutrisystem could just figure out a way to make a pizza bigger than 4 inches.
This is by far the worst dieting app I've ever used. I do approximately 1 plan ever few years or so, but I've been a continuous WW user and a WW app user since 2011. Though I no longer enjoy the plan since "Oprah", the app is fantastic at tracking and syncing foods and activities. The Nutrisystem program itself isn't bad at all in terms of taste, but love it or hate it, it's been around for the better part of 25 years or more and should definitely have a functioning app for its users. This is buggy, continuously has error messages, freezes, crashes, and doesn't even provide basic caloric logging for the day. Very disappointed.
App is frozen most of the time, erased my data, not consistent, could not not log in no matter how many emails and password resets I tried. So very disappointed. As if dieting is not frustrating enough! On the up side I likely burned 1500 calories pacing around the house, speed typing my log-in a million times and screaming at all my family members about how freaking terrible this app is. Do your self and your phone a favor and skip this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 07, 2016
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 87.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nutrisystem
- © NuMi and NUTRISYSTEM and related trademarks are registered trademarks and trademarks in the United States and/or other countries, used under license from Nutri/System IPHC, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.