This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NEW! QUICK LOG BUTTON
• Allows you to track Nutrisystem® meals, PowerFuels, SmartCarbs and other food types with one tap
BETTER PLAN GUIDANCE
• Shows your PowerFuel and SmartCarb allotment per meal
UPGRADED BARCODE SCANNER
• Logs your Nutrisystem® foods and add-ins with ease
NEW! REVAMPED RECIPES
• Log a recipe and it turns into PowerFuels and SmartCarbs and Extras in your Journal
NEW! SMART REMINDERS
• Let NuMi remind you when to log your meals, water intake, activity and weight so you never miss a beat
NuMi matches your Nutrisystem® plan to seamlessly track your Nutrisystem® foods, Flex Meals, activity, measurements and much more. Don’t wait a second longer, let NuMi guide you to a healthier lifestyle!
• Complete Nutrisystem® entrée database with barcode scanner for easy tracking
• NuMi Challenges—Enter fun tracking challenges and win prizes!
• News Feed—Get exclusive offers, contests, giveaways and more
• The Leaf—Find tips, articles and inspiration. Fresh content added daily!
• Plan your Flex Meals—Turn any meal occasion into a Flex Meal, with Nutrisystem recipes that show you exactly how many SmartCarbs, PowerFuels, etc. are in each serving
• Plan your week—Copy and duplicate meals for faster tracking
• Sync with Fitbit®, Jawbone® and more to import your activity data right into NuMi
Not a Nutrisystem customer yet? Use NuMi to learn more about the program, get special offers and use the FREE calorie tracker!
What's New in Version 4.0.1
• Improved food search results
• Favorites and food search results now appear in alphabetical order
• Nutrisystem Entrees are sorted by Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner based on the time of day
• The Women’s 1,500 calorie plan and Men’s 1,800 calorie plan can now be specifically selected
• Additional bug fixes and enhancements
Not worth using
I use the NuMi app to log food and until recently it’s been a helpful tool that has kept me on track. It always had it’s minor irritations (New food items missing from the database, push notifications for unwanted stories about cookies that won’t ruin your diet…) but was pretty straightforward to use and ultimately added value to the program.
The new NuMi app however, is a dumpster fire. It’s cluttered, confusing and worst of all, the motivation behind it doesn’t seem to be to help me stay on track, but to sell me more food. I shouldn’t have to point out that this practice is counterproductive as it applies to weight loss. There are banners and pop-ups blocking every step of tracking my meals rendering the experience infuriating, and the app unusable.
Nutrisystem insists on using this app as a sales channel rather than a tool for customer success. It has been bastardized by a marketing team.
Food Logging Needs Improvement
I’ve used other food tracker apps in the past (weight watchers, MyFitnessPal) and logging food on here can be very difficult. If you ever want to create your own food because their system doesn’t have it (frequent) they don’t offer you adequate measurements. When I want to put cups or tablespoons it’s not even an option at times. You’re stuck putting “serving.” It becomes a problem when you look up a food and it says “1 serving” under a random food, and u have no idea what 1 serving of an Apple means, for example. I would like to have a weight option (example: 80 gram Apple). I’ve found myself logging something in MyFitnessPal in addition to this app so I can get an accurate representation of how many calories I’m eating. Annoying and unnecessary!
Upgrade was a downgrade
Terrible app. Very buggy. Food items disappear randomly from the Recent tab. When you try to use the Multiple Select, you will very often get an error box that says something about the selection must be more than zero. The water log tops out at 72. The original app was much better.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 04, 2017
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 62.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nutrisystem
- © NuMi and NUTRISYSTEM and related trademarks are registered trademarks and trademarks in the United States and/or other countries, used under license from Nutri/System IPHC, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.