NumPad Remote transforms your iPhone, iPod Touch or even your iPad into a wireless numeric pad for your Mac OS X computer. Very handy for MacBook laptops or those with bluetooth wireless keyboard.
In case you're not on your own network and you're using Internet Tethering through your iOS device, you will be able to connect also using Bluetooth, WiFi or USB cable.
* Connects using your WiFi connection (no cables required)
* Automatically discovering computers in your local WiFi network with no setup required
* Comes with connection manager in case you have more than 1 computer. You can even connect to computers outside your local network.
* Universal application, pay once and use on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
* Includes configurable special key that could act as Escape, Backspace, Delete or Tab
* Keys will repeat when hold as on physical keyboards
* Configurable number delimiter: Period, Comma
* Configurable key layout style: Calculator, Dial pad
* Use it in upside down orientation so your USB cable won't go in your way while charging
* Audio or vibration feedback for key press
* You don't need to turn on ScreenSharing as with other apps and risk somebody in your network will see your desktop
* All connections are safe and authenticated by you, so nobody else takeovers your keypad
To connect to a Mac you need a free Connector (atleast version 2.2) app available at http://mediaware.sk/connector
Connector is a small application sitting in your menubar without any distractions. Connector supports OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite
* Added support for iPhone 6+
Ratings and Reviews
I can make a few entries and then it crashes. I have to quit the app, restart the app, make a few more entries and then crashes again. I'm using WiFi connection and happens on any network. Cannot connect via Bluetooth. Haven't tried USB but not at all impressed with lack of reliability.
Lame support service, app crashing
I have to say that I was hoping for more then I got. But the worst thing about this app is that their support service never replayed any of my emails. I wouldn't recommend this app to anybody. If it crashes, you're on your own. No help from them at all!
Wasted my money on an app that won't connect to my MacBook.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.