By Edwin Iskandar
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Test your skills in this intense shoot-em-up by tearing through wave after wave of alien ships with your trusty fighter "Nunix".
* Wide variety of enemies with different attacks and weaknesses.
* Charge shot attack and options to provide extra firepower (or plant them by touching the screen)
* Boss fights that will keep you tapping and sliding frantically to stay alive.
* Players are rewarded with increased points by performing combos.
* Online leaderboard to compare your skills globally.
* Xbox live style achievements.
* Online chatrooms to talk to other players and game developers.
For fans of old school shooters/shmups such as galaga, galaxian, gradius, space invaders, etc.
Nunix is OpenFeint Enabled.
What's New in Version 1.2
* Added Music
* Changed Shooting to auto-shoot
* Tuned Difficulty
* Added 2 New Powerups "Boom Shot" amd "Jumper"
Has potential. A few updates and this could be a great app!
First impressions, Sound gets annoying hearing the shots firing over and over again, gets very annoying. Music is nice. Very Galaga like. Lack of instructions to explain power ups. Are the powerups temporary, For example if I get jump ability, do I have it until I die? or just a limited time? More instructions and explanations please. Have a settings tab so we can choose to hear sounds or music only, etc. Also, the slide to move your ship is slow to respond sometimes. I move my finger across the bottom and my ship only moves half way and is very slow at doing that. Offer a couple user selectable control methods. Open feint is very differnt looking from others. I like the green, but dont think I like the layout of this one as much. I will keep this on my iphone for a few weeks and hope for updates. If not I will probably delete. Hopeing for an update. COME ON DEVS!!!
If you grew up in the arcades, buy this now as it rivals any classic shooter. The hook is the ability to place earned "options" on the screen where you see fit to add additional firepower. Imagine that a great new game was made in the 80's and sent forward in time to the present. That is Nunix.
Do something with OpenFient
This game is fun, but I hate getting an achievment and then accidentally tap it to access it because it's right there under the bar. It messes up the game! Move it somewhere else or at least have the game pause so it doesn't screw it up.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 15, 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Edwin Iskandar
- © Iskandar, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.