Make it easy to check on your baby at night. Convenient clock and flashlight designed for parents. Time how long breast feeding lasts or track how much bottle was fed. Set a quick alarm to remind you when its time for a feeding.
Perfect for going in and out of the nursery to soothe, change, or feed your newborn.
App Features include:
• Digital clock with hour-minutes-seconds and alarm
• Stopwatch to time how long baby has been feeding, crying, or sleeping
• Track amount of bottle fed or breast feeding side left or right
• Flashlight for soft light during late night check-ins
• Bright, clear digital clock that is easy to read
• Tap to start timers are simple to use
• Day of the week display
• Designed for parents and baby sitters
• Available as a universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Retina display ready
Note: Continued use of the flash may dramatically decrease battery life.
Support added for multiple languages.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work
* Flashlight crashes the application
* Alarm clock won't work unless you've bought songs through iTunes
* If you do buy a song, alarm clock is still useless. It doesn't do things like "3 hours since last feeding" or anything intelligent like that. You set a time. No better than a non-nursery clock; indeed, quite a bit worse than any of the well-designed alarm clock apps out there.
* What it does log is useless. You don't get feeding/diaper change/etc. times. You basically get some stopwatches and random other tools, not really relevant to having a kid.
I'd love to see a good application where you set up constraints (e.g. 3 hours max between feedings), you log what you're doing, and it rings an alarm if you go more than 3 hours between feedings. Just a normal logbook like hospitals give out, but with automatic time tagging, alarms if you go over time between feedings, and flags if there aren't enough poops or pees.
It is a decent app for a clock. The flashlight is a bit too bright for checking on the baby. The alarms don't work unless you are using the app. I can't get the timer to stay on. With improvements it will be a better app. For now I'd say it is 3 stars.
So many necessary functions come together with the light! Several timers are a great idea – I can use them for anything else in fact
- Aesop LLC
- 2.5 MB
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Aesop, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.