Nurse's Pocket Guide-Diagnosis
By Unbound Medicine, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** Latest 14th Edition Content with NANDA-I 2015-2017 Diagnoses**
Make accurate nursing diagnoses and develop effective care plans with this comprehensive app. Each diagnosis listing includes a definition, related factors, defining characteristics, prioritized actions/interventions, NIC/NOC classifications, and documentation guidelines. Or, choose by patient symptom and link directly to associated nursing diagnoses.
Features of Nurse’s Pocket Guide include:
• 440 medical conditions with associated nursing diagnoses
• Updated NANDA-I 2015-2017 diagnoses
• Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively
• Highlight and make notes within any entry
• Actions/Interventions organized by nursing priority
• Care plan guides
• Icons for cultural, collaborative, community/home care, diagnostic studies, pediatric/geriatric/lifespan, and medications
• NIC and NOC labels for each diagnosis
• Full Text Search helps you find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Marilynn E. Doenges, APRN, BC; Mary Francis Moorhouse, RN, MSN, CRRN, LNC; Alice C. Murr, BSN, RN
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
What's New in Version 1.7
* New Look and Feel
* iOS 11 Support
* Background updating allows you to continue using the app as new content is downloading
* Organize favorites with tagging
This app is too expensive!
This app is too expensive and the fact that it is a subscription app makes it a total rip-off to nursing students struggling to make ends meet while in school. I do not recommend at all.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 23, 2017
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2018 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Nurse's Pocket Guide 14e$48.99