Nursing Care Plans - NANDA 2016
By Paul Chan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nursing Care Plans features over 300 care plans with nursing diagnoses, interventions and rationales. Nursing Care Plans helps nurses instantly write customized care plans for their patients. It includes care plans for medical-surgical nursing, maternity, pediatrics, and psychiatry.
Edited by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, this app is known for its practical format, and detailed rationales.
• Updates from clinical experts ensure the most current, accurate, and relevant content.
• Consistent format for each care plan allows fast lookup of Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, Assessments, Interventions, and Rationales.
• A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to find patient-centered information.
• Detailed rationales for each nursing intervention help you to apply concepts to clinical practice.
• Outcome criteria with timelines help you set goals for nursing outcomes and provide quality care.
• NANDA-I taxonomy updates keep you current with NANDA-I diagnoses.
• Updated content covers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
• NANDA-I nursing diagnoses include adult failure to thrive, chronic confusion, risk for shock, and impaired environmental interpretation syndrome.
What's New in Version 2016.4
New 2016 NANDA nursing diagnoses and care plans. New nursing interventions classifications (NIC) and nursing outcomes classifications (NOC).
Downloads free but if u want to actually use it, u have to pay.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 24, 2016
- Version: 2016.4
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Chan
- © 2016 NANDA Current Clinical Strategies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All premium chapters$5.99