Nursing Care Plans 2015
By Anna Chan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nursing Care Plan features over 300 care plans with nursing diagnoses, interventions and rationales. Nursing Care Plans helps nurses instantly write customized care plans for their patients. It includes care plans for medical-surgical nursing, maternity, pediatrics, and psychiatry.
Edited by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, this app is known for its practical format, and detailed rationales.
• Updates from clinical experts ensure the most current, accurate, and relevant content.
• Consistent format for each care plan allows fast lookup of Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, Assessments, Interventions, and Rationales.
• A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to find patient-centered information.
• Detailed rationales for each nursing intervention help you to apply concepts to clinical practice.
• Outcome criteria with timelines help you set goals for nursing outcomes and provide quality care.
• NANDA-I taxonomy updates keep you current with NANDA-I diagnoses.
• Updated content covers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
• NANDA-I nursing diagnoses include adult failure to thrive, chronic confusion, risk for shock, and impaired environmental interpretation syndrome.
What's New in Version 2015.3
New NANDA Nursing Care Plans for 2015.
I have used this app for a couple of years, first as a nursing student and now as an RN. The app allows me to find diagnoses when the canned options in my EMR don't quite fit.
HOWEVER, the actual search function does not, and has never worked properly. If you try to do a search, it will give you options to choose from, but when you choose one, it simply goes to page 1. 5-stars if this were working.
As a nursing student I really like this app but would really like to know where the sourcing comes from. Tried looking in app and App Store with no luck. Would be more helpful if I could reference this.
This app is great for care plans but I wish all diagnosis were NANDA diagnosis. Or maybe add NANDA above each page like the picture shows on the App Store. I bought it and it still doesn't show the NANDA diagnosis.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 29, 2014
- Version: 2015.3
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Anna Chan
- © 2015 Current Clinical Strategies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All premium chapters$5.99