Nursing Care Plans features over 300 care plans with nursing diagnoses, interventions and rationales. Nursing Care Plans helps nurses instantly write customized care plans for their patients. It includes care plans for medical-surgical nursing, maternity, pediatrics, and psychiatry.
Edited by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, this app is known for its practical format, and detailed rationales.
• Updates from clinical experts ensure the most current, accurate, and relevant content.
• Consistent format for each care plan allows fast lookup of Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, Assessments, Interventions, and Rationales.
• A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to find patient-centered information.
• Detailed rationales for each nursing intervention help you to apply concepts to clinical practice.
• Outcome criteria with timelines help you set goals for nursing outcomes and provide quality care.
• NANDA-I taxonomy updates keep you current with NANDA-I diagnoses.
• Updated content covers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
• NANDA-I nursing diagnoses include adult failure to thrive, chronic confusion, risk for shock, and impaired environmental interpretation syndrome.
New 2017 NANDA nursing diagnoses and care plans. New nursing interventions classifications (NIC) and nursing outcomes classifications (NOC).
Ratings and Reviews
Over 300 care plans available in all fields of nursing. Practice exams were helpful. I can say it was worth the money compared to what other apps charge for the amount of info you receive.
Can't open any care plans without paying. So you have no idea what to expect without paying. Don't waste your money!
Not worth it! Waste of money!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.