By Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Unbound Medicine’s Best-Selling, All-In-One Clinical Solution for Nurses **
“Nursing Central contains everything a nurse needs at the bedside. It’s a must-have for nurses and nursing students.”
-Brent Thompson, PhD, RN, West Chester University
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics in each of the Nursing Central resources and explore the comprehensive nursing information, detailed recommendations, fast navigation, and helpful tools.
SIGN IN – Current customers and institutional subscribers can use this app to download content to their iOS devices.
ABOUT NURSING CENTRAL
Nursing Central helps nurses and students be more efficient by providing detailed information on diseases, tests, drugs, and procedures where and when it is needed. The moment a question arises you can consult the updating database of 5,000 drugs, find a definition in the dictionary with 65,000+ entries, interpret hundreds of laboratory and diagnostic tests, and consult the latest disease information. You can also search the entire MEDLINE/PubMed database or study unfamiliar topics using the exclusive study system - Grasp™, all from your mobile device
Five best-selling nursing applications combine to form Nursing Central.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Refer to need-to-know information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications.
TABER’S MEDICAL DICTIONARY
Define over 65,000 medical terms and enhance learning with images, videos, and audio pronunciations. Define terms in-text with Glimpse™ technology.
DAVIS’S LABORATORY AND DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Access rationale and results for tests as well as pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test patient care.
DISEASES AND DISORDERS
Review complete coverage of more than 250 medical conditions.
Connect to more than 25+ million MEDLINE/PubMed journal citations and abstracts on your mobile device. Stay up to date with your favorite medical journals, perform powerful searches, link directly to the publisher’s full text, and share articles via email or social media. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence®, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
• Receive 1-year of drug updates
• Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Consult trusted disease and test information
• Jump quickly between resources using Cross Links
• View thousands of colorful images, figures, and videos
• Learn on the go with our exclusive study system - Grasp™
• Access 25+ million journal entries from MEDLINE/PubMed
• Use the Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• Bookmark important entries with “Favorites”
• Get access to Nursing Central website for one year
DRUG AND CONTENT UPDATE RENEWAL
• After initial Nursing Central purchase you will receive updates for one year
• After one year, you can purchase updates for an additional year, at the discounted rate of $99.99. If you do not choose to purchase, you can continue to use the product but will not receive updates.
• If you purchase updates, they will automatically renew annually at the renewal rate ($99.99) and charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of the one-year subscription period.
• Account will be charged ($99.99) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the yearly subscription term.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Unbound Medicine Privacy Statement: www.unboundmedicine.com/privacy
What's New in Version 1.30
- Full text search helps users find the information they need faster
- New Taber's Medical Dictionary 23rd edition update with thousands of new and revised entries
- Updated drug monographs and latest FDA approvals
- Fun medically focused stickers included free with update
Best app for students
However, I stopped using it a couple years ago due to technical issues that they just didn't seem to be able to fix. After loving this app for a couple years I wasn't able to access my content even though I paid for it and they just kept saying reinstall and try again. I'm a busy mom and full time nurse. I did give them several opportunities to fix the issue but I finally gave up and found another app. I came back today to see if it was still so expensive and decided that it's just not worth that much money every year!!! There are much cheaper options out there!
This was the best nursing app for referencing information. It has a helpful desktop version too that you can access online, but I love using this on my phone and iPad. This was a huge time saver for when I was in school. Very quick and easy to find information. It's like having several reference text books combined into one. Great for medications, labs and diagnostics, and medical definitions. I'm out of school now, and I'm selling most my text books because this is my favorite reference. Love it! A must-have for any nursing student and nurse!
One of the Best!
If you are in patient care, please get this App. I am an RN and been using this app for 5 years now. It saves me time looking up Meds, Labs, and medical terminology. It's a little expensive, $100 a year, but well worth the investment. I write it off on my taxes. You need to be work smarter and more importantly practice safe nursing. Having the subscription will always keep you up to date.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 17, 2017
- Version: 1.30
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2017 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Nursing Central$169.99
- Nursing Central$99.99
- Taylor's Clinical Nursing Skills$42.99
- Nurses' Health Assessment$54.99
- Nurse's Pocket Guide 14 edition$48.99
- Intravenous Medications$49.99
- Rnotes 4th Edition$29.99
- Disaster Nursing$39.99
- NCLEX-RN Quest$19.99