The easiest way to keep track of your baby's feeding schedule! Designed for breastfeeding, Nursing Notebook will help you remember which side you're on, time your feedings, and be reminded of when your next feeding should be! Also keep track of diaper changes, your baby's weight, and more.
• Just tap on a side to start a timer, and tap again to stop - it's that simple!
• Forget to stop the timer? Don't worry, Nursing Notebook will figure it out!
• Timers keep going even if your device is off or you're using a different app.
• Keep track of diaper changes, weigh-ins, height, milestones, and other important baby notes.
• Remember when your baby's next feeding is with an optional notification alert.
• Stats screen shows you charts of your baby's feeding schedule, weight gain, diaper changes, and more!
• Nursing Notebook's color scheme automatically changes based on the photo you select, or you can choose from one of five built-in pre-made themes!
• Available syncing feature (with in-app purchase) lets you keep your data synchronized between any iPhones, iPads, or iPod touches you might use. Keep your phone and iPad in sync, or even share data with your spouse!
• Minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but the timer doesn't work
Easy to use, can delete accidental feelings (by swiping) no tutorial so takes some effort to use at first. Absolutely hate the timer doesnt work! Baby won't wake up on his own so it would be nice if I didn't have to calculate alarms in the middle of the night. Please fix!
Also would be nice if you could choose which part of the photo displays. You pick the picture and it just picks a part so it doesn't actually display the face.
Overall love this app!
Overall a great app. Timer is super easy and user friendly. I love that I can put baby's pic in the corner but should be adjustable. Tends to cut baby's face out of the pic. I also like that there are stats. I find them interesting. However they tend to not average which is frustrating . My main thing is the timer and how long since last feeding and those work so I am pleased!
Nice but stopped working
Clean interface and simple commands make this easy to use, whether I'm wide awake or dead tired in the middle of the night with a newborn. Would have liked to see the ability to delete an accidental entry to the feeding log. Wish it could override my phone's screen timeout, too. Now here's the real problem: it stopped collecting data on the 6th day of use! The "since the last feeding" timer is counting down instead of up. No longer useful. Considering deleting this app.
- Andrew Milham
- 6.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2015 Zeode Software Design
- In-App Purchases
- Syncing Support $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.