The Nutcache Time Logger:Easy time tracking app for mobile offers a solution for team of all size looking for a time management app that tracks and automatically records the time you spend on business tasks and projects.
Our time tracker app is simple and easy to use with an intuitive interface. The Nutcache Time Logger:Easy time tracking app offers mobile time tracking that syncs with your active Nutcache account in the cloud – using the timer to record the minutes worked on a project, whether in the office or remotely.
The app requires an active account with the Nutcache Collaborative project management application.
Application Key Features:
• Link the timer to any of your active projects and/or invoices online
• Keeps running and recording time in the background, even when your phone is turned off
• Pause/resume the timer as needed
• Add notes to your time entries
• Opt to bill or not bill the selected project
• Access to full company information entered via your online account
• View your hours worked and activity in the last 30 days
• Easy and intuitive interface available in 8 different languages (English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Polish)
Ratings and Reviews
It's okay but needs to be more than a time logger
It works okay but could be a lot more robust than just a time logger. Plus, you better not choose the wrong project, date, task or amount of time because there is no way to edit a log. Smh.
Update to work with current iOS
I’ve been waiting for an update for over a year. The software worked great at one time and now it looks as if he’s just been abandoned. Please update the software!
Great time logger can use some features
This gets 4 stars mostly because it's free and everything free can't have much complaints!
Would be nice to see in future ability to edit the submitted entries from the my activity tab, and to be able to restart a timer to an old activity or ability to have multiple timers before logging something (sometimes take a break on one project and work on another and then pick up that old project again and don't want to have two entries on the same day). I would prefer the first way to restart a timer on a logged entry to add to the current time, that way if my phone dies I won't lose all my waiting entries!
Thanks for the free product!
- Dynacom Technologies Inc.
- 2.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Nutcache Technologies Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.