Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NutriBullet is excited to introduce the NutriBullet LEAN app! To access the app, you must enter the NutriBullet LEAN System product serial number. Free to all NutriBullet LEAN owners, this amazing program lets you plan your MacroBlasts and Portion Perfect meals, receive custom grocery lists based on your selections, track your activity levels, record your weight loss progress, and more from your app.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
LOVE IT...but Buggy
Love the concept..and I love that it is SO easy, and the recipes taste GOOD!! I make zero time for meals..I work too many hours...don't want to make a mess in the kitchen...I love to cook but the clean up is a killer..yup all the classic excuses, but they are fact!..now I am eating (drinking) healthy..these blasts curb my hunger...Filling and long lasting satiety. I can actually feel my whole body responding to this gigantic change to my diet.
Buy it...you won't regret it...
my 2cents thus far....
1) Shopping list (love the concept) skips some ingredients. ( I don't mind the duplicate entries, as I believe without them there wouldn't be enough of that ingredient for the weeks recipes.
2) Daily weigh in is not working: after putting in my weight there is no "next" or enter button to go back to the previous or next screen...you have to exit the program entirely and weight is not recorded.
3) Recipe (pizza) lists almond flour as an ingredient, but method does not include its use.
4) macroblast recipes don't list ingredients in the order they should be added to the LEAN cup. They are in random order; it's annoying because you are supposed to use the lines on your cup as a guide when building your blast.
That's it for now..
Needs SERIOUS work!!
This app needs some serious updating. I think I've downloaded it 20 times. If you look at the ingredients you loose the days of the week and can't go back. Also, if you hit SAVE it locks it. So you're unable to ever edit it. Hopefully you know what you want to eat 5 days from now. I would love to make my life easy and the app with smoothies and one pot meals is great, just very user UNFRIENDLY. It definitely needs some work!
Plans and Shopping List Needs Works
Have only been using it a few days and already noticed issues with it. The plans don't allow you to adjust the times by day. I'm not waking up at 4AM on my days off. Shopping lists are not accurate. Listed Sea Salt twice and was missing items. Like the recipes and the concept. Needs a bit of work though to make it worth while.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 06, 2016
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 43.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Capital Brands, LLC
- ©2016 NUTRIBULLET, LLC All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.