Nutrition Basics: Weight Management & Meal Planning
By Training Video Apps, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
It can be hard eat right when we are surrounded by fad diets full of unrealistic promises.
In this app, you'll learn solid, basic information about nutrition from a clinical nutritionist. It's easy to understand and free from hype.
Join Clinical Nutritionist Tara Coleman as she walks you through easy to understand information about nutrition, weight management, grocery and meal planning, food quality, tips for eating out and travel, and common health concerns with relation to food.
25 to-the-point videos give you the straight facts so you can start to move toward a healthier diet. These videos include:
1. What is a calorie?
2. What is a carbohydrate?
3. What is a protein?
4. What is fat?
1. What is metabolism and how do I change it?
2. What causes cravings?
3. How often should I eat?
4. How much should I eat?
5. Signs I’m not eating enough.
6. What to do if I fall off track.
7. Eating Before and After Working Out
GROCERY SHOPPING & MEAL PLANNING
1. How to create a meal plan.
2. How to navigate the grocery store.
3. How to read a food label.
4. Grocery Shopping on a Budget.
1. What should I buy organic?
2. What is eating local?
3. What is eating for the season?
EATING OUT & TRAVEL
1. Tips for eating out.
2. How should I eat when I travel?
COMMON HEALTH CONDITIONS
1. Eating to control blood sugar.
2. Eating to control sodium.
3. Eating to control cholesterol.
4. Signs of an eating disorder or disordered eating.
If you were to have a private appointment with Tara for the content included in this app, it would cost you well over $200.
About Tara Coleman :
Tara Coleman is a nationally recognized nutrition expert, educator and spokesperson. She has been featured on NBC, FOX, The CW, Runners World and Prevention Magazine. In the field of nutrition there is not too little information but in fact too much. It is Tara’s goal to sift through all of the cutting edge nutritional research and diet trends and provide up to date nutritional advice in a way that is easy to understand and free from hype. Her philosophy is known for being realistic, effective and full of tips you can apply immediately.
What's New in Version 2.3.5
Various performance and stability improvements. We recently added:
* A new tagging system that allows you to find videos by keyword
* iOS 9 compatibility
* A brand new user interface
* Various other improvements
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 17, 2016
- Version: 2.3.5
- Size: 76.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Training Video Apps, LLC
- © TrainingVideoApps.com 2014-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.