Player Portfolio, the whole home audio system from Nuvo, offers true listening freedom with instant access to endless music options. Play Pandora in your kitchen, iTunes in the den, or the same song throughout the entire house – all from a single, intuitive app. And setup is a breeze, making it easy to get right to the music you love most.
The perfect fit for any home.
To set up a Nuvo system, you’ll need one or more Player Portfolio components to build your music zones. With a variety of solutions for wireless or wired configurations, it’s easy to build the perfect audio experience for any space.
Your entire music collection, all in one place.
Player Portfolio offers built-in access to all your favorite music. You can listen to an expansive variety of Internet radio, the most popular streaming services, as well as your personal music collection stored on your networked devices. The Player app brings endless options together in one convenient place.
Complete control in the palm of your hand.
The Player app puts you in control and allows you to customize settings to suit your needs. Quickly and easily choose where you want to listen and what you want to hear. Play different music in every room, or group zones together to broadcast a single song throughout the entire house – the power is in your hands.
Whether it’s an old favorite or the newest hit, your home will be filled with the music that moves you.
• Complete control of all audio zones and functions including, power, volume, playlists, pause, next, and mute
• Access music stored on networked computers and iOS or Android mobile devices
• Listen to an unlimited selection of Internet radio and streaming services including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Napster, Deezer, and SiriusXM
• Easily browse by song, album, artist, genre, and more
• Ability to create favorites for quick navigation
*streaming services subject to geographic availability and some may require subscriptions
Portions of this software are provided by 3rd parties.
Platinum Software Copyright © Plutinosoft LLC, 2007. All rights reserved.
This software and documentation constitute an unpublished work and contain valuable trade secrets and proprietary information belonging to Plutinosoft. None of the foregoing material may be copied, duplicated or disclosed without the express written permission of Plutinosoft.
* Ability to share RCA and Optical inputs from P500 to grouped zones
* Support for static IP addresses
* New music streaming service for DLNA/UPnP media servers on local network
* Improved Wi-Fi configuration options
* Ability to merge groups by dragging one group onto another
* Ability to quickly group all zones into one group (replaces Pause All button when all zones are ungrouped)
* Misc bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love my Nuvo System
The app works fantastic! It is easy to use and we Interact with it daily. I can stream my own personal network music or use any one of the steaming services to enhance our day.
It seams like that it would be the obvious review, but it does and it's reliable. That's how apps should behave. Who doesn't like music?
It's simple and easy to use that even my children love controlling their favorite music.
Our family loves creating and storing our favorite stations and being able to quickly recall them. Music changes so much of the dynamics and ambience in our home.
Our Saturday morning playlist is perfect for cooking omelettes and getting ready for the weekend.
I also really like letting others be able to play their own songs from there iPhone. Lots of our get-togethers end up with "do you remember this song" statements as we reminisce about the past.
This app brings a musical interactive social aspect to a party.
A great app and a great system.
New UI is HORRIBLE doesn’t work with iOS 11.3.1
The contrast is so bad with the new UI the icons are hard to see. Why was it changed?! Whoever designed the UI should be fired it’s completely awful. App works the same as before which is really well but too bad you went and ruined the UI.
UPDATE: app no longer works with iOS 11.3.1 it simply won’t find the players. Worked fine before the iOS update and this app hasn’t been updated in 3 months. Making me question all the money spent on what is actually great gear now with a horrible app.
I'm sorry you don't like the new interface. Could I help you with the issue you're having with iOS 11.3.1? Please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm Gerald, the audio product manager, and I'd like to help you get your system in top shape.
Love the Player App!
I love the way this app lays out my music zone control, especially on the iPad! The addition of the input sensitivity adjustment for Line Inputs is great; very much needed for connecting our personal devices to make the volume equal to that of streaming services.
- Legrand North America, Inc.
- 39.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Copyright 2018 Legrand North America, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.