By Action Data Systems LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Preservation Society of Newport County, Rhode Island's largest cultural organization, preserves and protects the best of Newport County's architectural heritage. Its 11 historic properties and landscapes - seven of which are National Historic Landmarks - trace America's architectural and social development from the Colonial era through the Gilded Age. In keeping with its mission, the Society strives to offer its members and the public a comprehensive view of each property's architecture, interiors, landscapes and social history.
Welcome to the NewportMansions app; one of Newport's and the nation's treasures. This app will provide you an Audio-Visual tour of the Newport's finest mansion's. Experience the tour with never before seen images, stories and audio recordings of the national historic landmark.
1. Learn more about The Elms and the other mansions such as The Breakers, Marble House and Rosecliff
2. Empower yourself with the different artifacts and stories associated with them
3. Self guided tour with the information about the different rooms along with the floor map
4. View the astounding home decor items of the 18th century and also an opportunity to but souvenirs for you and your family
What's New in Version 2.12
Image zoom issue fixed.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 02, 2017
- Version: 2.12
- Size: 30.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Action Data Systems Llc
- © The Preservation Society of Newport County
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.