NY EMS Protocols
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NY EMS Protocols aims to encapsulate our last four apps into one easy to use app for EMS Providers in New York.
It has protocols for the following jurisdictions:
- New York Basic Life Support
- New York City Advanced Life Support
- Suffolk County Advanced Life Support
- Nassau County Advanced Life Support (Coming Soon)
The major features are:
- Protocols are stored on the cloud, and have copies saved to the device in the event of no cellular access, or using an iPod Touch.
- Wireless protocol updates
- Protocol change requests
- Resources per jurisdiction (Forms, PDF's, etc.)
- 12+ Tools (Including an in protocol dopamine calculator)
- Ability to call medical control from each protocol, different medical control numbers can be programmed for each jurisdiction.
- Ability to search protocols
- Log ambulance times from any protocol
This app aims to be a very useful tool for the EMS Providers operating in NYS.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- New AMPDS Codes
Excellent organization and ease of access. Everything you need is easy to find and a search function is even present.
Where are NYC protocols?
Great app, but the NYC BLS protocols are missing.
Great for ALS though!