Nyan Cat Adventure
By 21st Street Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Single-button arcade action meets the Internet’s greatest Cat Meme, Nyan Cat!
"...addictive gameplay that can steal tons of hours between playing some triple-AAA games…good enough to actually spend money on" -The Gamerplex
"Nyan Cat Adventure takes the candy coloured sparkle of the internet meme and increases it tenfold. With insane rainbow puke visuals, Nyan Cat Adventure really grabbed our attention from the start" -The Indie Game Magazine
Super simple to pick up and play, starring all your favorite Nyan characters.
5 game modes jam packed with all the insanity you’d expect from the developers behind Techno Kitten Adventure! Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya :)
* Universal App
* Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
* 5 Game Modes
* 10 Playable Characters
* All new original soundtrack
* Retina Display
* Airplay Enabled
* Officially Licensed in collaboration with PRguitarman
What's New in Version 1.2
* New Character: Golden Nyan
* New Mode: Chill
* Bug Fixes
Professional review - company - Blue Reviews
- this app is very good but doesn't deserve 5 stars just yet. It seems like a work in progress and doesn't really have much to explore. Furthermore, it has all the skins unlocked, if I were to own this app I'd make them pay for the skins OR put in some sort of money to collect.
- some sort of money; it's not a great game until you have somthing to collect and buy with.
- power-ups; this game can get frustrating because you keep getting pushed back, I think a power up that boosts you forward in the screen would make this game more fun.
- personal score: 4 1/2 stars
-Company score 4 stars
- reviewer: EpicBlue11 (Company Owner)
Only two problems
This game is AMAZINGLY FUN!!! I love Tac and the Hidden Nyan. There's only two problem: the game's text slides and skews sometimes, and it gets hard to read. Pretty sure this is a glitch. Also, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to play it vertically, but that's the way it sets itself up. I could use a little more room; make it horizontal like the demo!
The only problem with this game is that the difficulty gets ratcheted up too quickly and the party pills don't exactly help either.
It's a great game showcasing everyone's favorite poptart cat but If I could change one thing, it would be to add an option to at least play without party pills.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 24, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 21st Street Games LLC
- © 21st Street Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.